• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salute Your Shorts was just on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
I was flipping through channels about half an hour ago, and it was on Nickelodeon. It was the first episode. Very odd since it hasnt been shown for about 8 years. Anyone else see it?

goodcow

I still wish there was somewhere I could watch episodes of The Wonder Years. :( Does anybody have any VHS tapes of it or bootleg DVDs?

pops619

The Wonder Years on DVD is long overdue. I really wish they'd get on that. I guess there must be some licensing issues with the music, but still... such a great show deserves to be on DVD. I've yet to find a good source for videos of the Wonder Years online. I managed to download about five or six off Kazaa awhile ago... that's the best I could do.

goodcow

pops619 said:
The Wonder Years on DVD is long overdue. I really wish they'd get on that. I guess there must be some licensing issues with the music, but still... such a great show deserves to be on DVD. I've yet to find a good source for videos of the Wonder Years online. I managed to download about five or six off Kazaa awhile ago... that's the best I could do.

Any idea as to the quality of those full series bootleg DVD sets on eBay?

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
What the hell? I can't believe I missed it. I've managed to find the Zeke the Plumber episode and the one where Pinsky comes to download but that's it. I wish they would release some sort of DVD with this and Pete and Pete.

The Wonder Years would be an unbelievable DVD set too, I'd buy that in a second.

Bob White

Fuck Wonder Years, talk about classic early 90's Nickelodeon!

Wild and Crazy Kids = better than whatever shit you can cook up!

Coin Return

Loose Slot
Wild and Crazy Kids was awesome up until that annoying red haired girl showed up.

Salute Your Shorts DVDs are being sold on ebay. Bootlegs of course.

GET THE EFF OUT!!

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!

No, seriously, I can't believe they're showing this show again. Maybe there's still hope for reruns of Hey Dude.

pops619

goodcow said:
Any idea as to the quality of those full series bootleg DVD sets on eBay?

Nope... although I'll look around and see if anyone has said anything about them on the net. They go for too much to risk buying them on blind faith, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom