• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sam Fisher's Italian Voice Actor "confirms" that a new Splinter Cell title in development

Ryu_Joestar

He is said to be sure that Splinter Cell is making a comeback on the videogame scene with a new chapter: "There is this return of Splinter Cell, and is a conclusive episode i think, but they are not sure if they are releasing it in 2021. Initially was about to release in 2020, then happened what happened and several big projects got stuck. Other projects though went on like Cyberpunk 2077, which I have almost finished working on (he's also the official Italian voice actor of Keanu Reeves)

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
CrSAima.gif

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I tried Blacklist recently and it didn’t hold up very well. I was more entertained by the first Division game. It felt like a product of its own time. I’ve tried getting into this series, but it feels hard after MGS.

Last edited:

SpartanN92

Banned
Imagine we went a while generation with out a splinter cell game.

It's was the one franchise I was looking forward to seeing this gen with the power of the console.
We also went a whole gen without a new GTA or a new Elder Scrolls (ESO does NOT count).

This gen has been whack.

carlosrox

Banned
Michael Ironside plz.

Splinter Cell has been a great series since the beginning and no game since Blacklist is criminal.

you guys know it's VR, right?

we know Ubisoft is working on an AAA VR title and rumors last year were that it's an Oculus exclusive

but Sony may well want that on PS5 VR, whenever they're ready to show

Top Bottom