• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAVAGE MOON: USK rating reveals new PS3/PSN title

VicViper

savagemoon.png

Military strategy game, possibly to be introduced at Leipzig. Let the speculation-AGE begin.

Busty

Banned
Issun23 said:
Age rating 12, so it can't be anything too bloody/violent. I guess an RTS like Busty suggested?

I heard ages ago that someone was developing what was described to me as an exclusive 'hybrid RTS' for PS3/PSN.

What with all the cancellations and 'reforming' that Yoshida is apparently doing I really don't know if this is it or not.

Issun23

sykoex said:
Why can't this be done on XBLA?

Relax, we don't even know what the hell this game's about and you already want it on another console? :lol

Rapping Granny said:
Sounds like something from Japan.

As soon as I saw the name VicViper posted I thought "Wow, there's 'moon' in the title... Team ICO's new game is rumoured to be about wolves. Wolves love the moon! Woo!" But then I read the genre and sub-genre. :lol

deepbrown

BeeDog said:
:lol

Keep grasping for that elusive fruit fly, you'll never catch it. Bad analogy, but seriously, Wardevil is vaporware.
It isn't! I know it isnt

:(

BTW I think Savage Moon is the title for MAG :D

deepbrown

SolidSnakex said:
The SOCOM games are in the same style as MAG and the USK shows their genre as being a "shooter". They also all have a 16 age rating.
OK. Well a new game then :D

BeeDog said:
I doubt a massive war game would be rated 12 in Germany, of all places.
Hey, I'm German. What's the deal Dog!?

Xater

Interesting...

I wonder if it will be realtime.

Edit: New Wipeout trailer too? Maybe we get a release at GC? One can dream right? :lol

reminder

Well, it would've been a very bad sign if WipEout HD wouldn't be playable in Leipzig. So yeah, i'm very happy to see these ratings. :D

S. L. said:
there is also a Wipeout HD GC-Demo listed

That's for last year. Although I wouldn't write off there being a demo at this years GC, they still don't have demos listed for LBP or Resistance 2.

S. L.

SolidSnakex said:
That's for last year. Although I wouldn't write off there being a demo at this years GC, they still don't have demos listed for LBP or Resistance 2.
whoops

Zen said:
Just was the PS3 needs, another military combat game.
it's a strategy game

Xater

SolidSnakex said:

This reminds me how badly I would liek to go to GC this year just to chat with the Media Molecule guys. :lol

Kyoufu

Forgive me for being out of the loop, but was Wipeout HD at E3? The game has slipped under the radar since it was supposed to be out months ago and just suddenly vanished.

Xater

Kyoufu said:
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but was Wipeout HD at E3? The game has slipped under the radar since it was supposed to be out months ago and just suddenly vanished.

It wasn't, not even in the PSN montage during the press conference.

Xater said:
This reminds me how badly I would liek to go to GC this year just to chat with the Media Molecule guys. :lol

I can't remember the last person that's done as good of a job marketing a game as Alex has done with LBP.

reminder

SolidSnakex said:

Damn, you're right. Let's hope the best...

maxax

deepbrown said:
I'm not actually :p Was just messing with the Dog. I have german in me though and I'm related to a Schumacher :)
Well now you made me look stupid.

I hope its not "just" an RTS, because I may be the worst person in the world at those.

Doubledex

Banned
Busty said:
I heard ages ago that someone was developing what was described to me as an exclusive 'hybrid RTS' for PS3/PSN.

What with all the cancellations and 'reforming' that Yoshida is apparently doing I really don't know if this is it or not.
Factor 5 and SOE were working on a RTS game for PS3/PSN. So maybe that's it!
deepbrown said:
Hey, I'm German. What's the deal Dog!?
..explains everthing :p

Top Bottom