• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Save YER BUX FOR THESE UPCOMING DVD RELEASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JULY 20th! ONLY A MONTH AWAY!

B0001MZ7KA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and

B0001MZ7K0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BuddyC

Yea, we know MAF, there was a whole thread about it a few days ago. Don't forget Futrama Season 4 on August 24th.

sealab rox. Where else can you see a fight between a scorpion and a janitor robot over the teeth of a undersea captain trapped under a soda machine.

DONT BE A SMARTASS BUDDY!

Willco

Hollywood Square
MrAngryFace said:
sealab rox. Where else can you see a fight between a scorpion and a janitor robot over the teeth of a undersea captain trapped under a soda machine.

Preferably nowhere. Go ATHF.

CRYING, my wife will have expelled our spawn from her body before then and I won't have time to buy or watch ATHF.

I'm counting on your forum types to remind me to buy it, as well as all the Atlus RPGs coming out.

Malakhov

Banned
Damn, looking at the future DVD releases in the upcoming months made me realize how nothing good is coming out anytime soon :(

The only one I'm interested in is Kill Bill Volume 2 on August 10th.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
FUCK!! I just went to a website to bring up some DVD release dates and Dawn of the Dead has been pushed back to October 5th!!! WTF-ing fuck? It was supposed to come out July 20th. I have been looking forward to this DVD since the movie hit theatres.

On the bright side it looks like there will be a Director's Cut version released along side the theatrical one. This wasn't the case the last time I checked. I'm still pretty pissed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom