• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saved from Clio and Golf - Tesla sells the most cars in September in Europe

Raphael

To be honest clio has a better and more creative design (taking into account its a different class) and its one of the better looking hatches. Tesla looks pretty generic to be honest and there is plenty of cars of its class that look way better so i dont get your argument.

Cyberpunkd

To be honest clio has a better and more creative design (taking into account its a different class) and its one of the better looking hatches. Tesla looks pretty generic to be honest and there is plenty of cars of its class that look way better so i dont get your argument.
This is the most generic car design ever so I don't get your argument:

2afc270a97.jpg

Here is his bastard brother VW Golf:

2019102501_VW_Golf.jpg

and here is 50 000 EUR of electric goodness:

Tesla-Model-3-Performance-2020.jpg

Hardensoul

This is the most generic car design ever so I don't get your argument:

2afc270a97.jpg

Here is his bastard brother VW Golf:

2019102501_VW_Golf.jpg

and here is 50 000 EUR of electric goodness:

Tesla-Model-3-Performance-2020.jpg
I see no issues with either vehicles, I’m loving my red Model 3. Have for almost 2 months, With the way gas prices has risen. I made the right purchase!

Alx

Clio and Golf are fine. They seem generic because they’ve been everywhere for the last decades, so it has become your « default » car design. If everybody and his mum drove a Tesla, people would say the Tesla is generic.

Kenpachii

doesn't really say much, to get a new car here from volkswagen u straight up have to wait for half a year. There are massive supply issue's.

I don't think a 15k more expensive tesla that's also bigger in size is going to win in my country specifically if those supply's are fixed.

Last edited:

Hardensoul

doesn't really say much, to get a new car here from volkswagen u straight up have to wait for half a year. There are massive supply issue's.

I don't think a 15k more expensive tesla that's also bigger in size is going to win in my country specifically if those supply's are fixed.
In US I had to wait 2 months for mine and new Tesla orders are even longer into next year!

Top Bottom