• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scarlett Johansson plays Tetris between scenes in Avengers.

petran79

Banned
Their eyes must have been used to any sort of light due to their job.
How can they even play on that screen

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
holy shit i haven't seen people use those cables with gameboys for YEARS. brings back loads of memories. that was the kind of multiplayer i could get onboard with.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Never understood why people care about stuff like this.

"Famous person does completely normal thing."

Does this provide people with some sense of validation or something? Enlighten me, please.
But it's not normal... when was the last time you've seen someone playing multiplayer on an original Gameboy? ;)

bitbydeath

Never understood why people care about stuff like this.

"Famous person does completely normal thing."

Does this provide people with some sense of validation or something? Enlighten me, please.

M6Yb.gif

Wow, you must hang around cool people. I didn't mean for this to sound sarcastic, I haven't seen anyone using a Gameboy in years, let alone play multiplayer through a cable.
Actually, it was my 64 year old aunt, whose sole gaming experience is Tetris on the original GameBoy. She still owns the original hardware and software, and she constantly plays it.

So yeah, totally a cool person. *laughs*

Now that I think of it, my whole family is oddly attached to Tetris. I regularly playing Tetris 99 and Tetris Effect in VR, my father constantly plays Tetris on his phone to pass the time, and then there's the aforementioned aunt...

Sure, it's entirely possible this was staged. I'd even wager its a high possibility. But it's also entirely possible that Chris or Scarlet just had one lying around their place. These two have always been really chummy on set together.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Rad and on an og gameboy too

I remember when my dad was helping build our house, the only way he kept his sanity was nightly sessions of gb Tetris

Diddy X

Lmao, why wasn't Chris Evans mentioned?

Just a guess,

in the movie captain America fails after going full misogynist/racist and it's the new Captain Marvel that saves the day and teaches everybody a multicolor lesson.

Old Male America = Bad

New female tolerant captain = Better

I have been removed from this thread to read the next chapter of 'How to be a low level troll'. I finished 'Trolling for dummies' and still have much to learn.
Need to see her bare vagina before I die. Also, girls don't play games and never did because it's just a myth. The only game peripheral they play with is a purple vibrator. Is what I just said sexist and bigoted? Absolutely but it was needed to be said. Does it have to do with the topic at hand? absolutely because you just got Tetris'd.

Need to see her bare vagina before I die. Also, girls don't play games and never did because it's just a myth. The only game peripheral they play with is a purple vibrator. Is what I just said sexist and bigoted? Absolutely but it was needed to be said. Does it have to do with the topic at hand? absolutely because you just got Tetris'd.

LOL this is what this place is now?

This film is likely as close as you'll ever come (full nude scenes). You'll have to deal with some really weird shit at the same time tho- oh, Kojima fan. You'll be okay.

Wow, can't believe I've never seen this film before! Thank you so much for the recommendation! Good timing too since I just bought a new pack of tissues as well!

Top Bottom