• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE announces 2 PS4 bundles (PS4 + KZ = €439, PS4+KZ+Camera+DS4 = €499)

StuBurns

Banned
Amazon UK still says every preorder will be filled before Christmas. As painful as it is to wait in limbo for Amazon to email people (they haven't even started, and I only preordered a couple of weeks ago), if I get a KZ bundle by Christmas, I can live with that. I'm really just eager to see their bundle prices at this point.

Ashler

Both the OP and the translated info from Amazon.de say that these bundles are coming out on launch day. Even if they were in limited numbers, I would be one of the first in line as I pre-ordered the very first day it became available.

Hey.. i'm just saying what i think he meant, but rooting for you. Specially cause I have one of the first ones also :D

I think his point is that Amazon.de expects that the bundle will be released right before Christmas (where .. "will get it on launch day", means launch of the bundle, not the PS4 releasing in Europe). Meaning that only domestic addresses can expect to receive it up to Christmas.

That's a bingo! But of course it's just my 0.02€.

By "everyone else" I meant orders from October 1st. If you are let's say from the UK, and you ordered the bundle some time in September, you should be part of the first wave according to the description which means you will get it in the beginning of december due to 2-3 days delivery.

The main point I was trying to make was, it looks like you don't need to upgrade an existing preorder on Amazon.de (to get it on launch) if you ordered the bundle in September. Which could also mean that they don't even offer an upgrade in Germany (or else they couldn't guarantee launch day delivery to all orders before the 1st of October) for all standard edition preorders. Right?

Or they offer an upgrade plan in the future but all orders until the 30th are still safe (because it somehow wouldn't make sense to give the whole bundle allotment to existing preorders).

I hope it's clear now.

StuBurns

Banned
Okay Amazon UK GAFfers, news for you.

Here are the Amazon UK bundles:

Please select your preference from the options below :*
Bundle 1: Killzone Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389.00
Bundle 2: Watch Dogs Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Watch Dogs + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389 .00
Bundle 3: Action Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Battlefield 4 + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 4: Adrenalin Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Need For Speed: Rivals + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 5: Gamer Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 +PS4 camera) - £449.00
Bundle 6: FIFA Mega Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 + PS4 camera + FIFA 14) - £489.00
No thanks, I'd like to keep my current pre-order for the solus Sony PlayStation 4 - £349.00

To claim, go to your order page, get your order number, then go to the PS4 product page, in the box stating the new bundles offer, click the 'click here' link for more info. Follow the instructions on the page, enter your order number, select your bundle and they will inform you in 7 days if you were successful.

It is still based on who ordered first originally, so those who ordered a PS4 early, will get first in line.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Bund...d_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BE4HOIM

Lamptramp

Hoorah!

I've not yet had the "official email" as I suppose 11th June wasn't first in the queue. I'm hoping that registering interest now doesn't jinx me ;)

Though it is a shame that its not as close to £429 for the KZ/DS4/Cam bundle as I'd hoped.

Ein Bear

Have there been any updates from ShopTo? Last I heard they were going to give more details 'later in the week", and, well, it's Friday.

wizzbang

Banned
Someone show me
PS4 & Killzone & WatchDogs & Blue Controller & Camera & 1 year PSN+ for about 450 quid and I'm like, all in.

SHADES

Expect the price to get lowered as soon as Sony announces an official price in £.

I doubt it, the £449 mega bundle price seems locked in across all UK retailers that are stocking it, and people are snapping them up. I pre-ordered from my local GAME & got a call Monday evening informing me my pre-order was confirmed for launch & I was eligible to upgrade to one of the bundles Sony announce.

After choosing the mega bundle I asked the guy if many others had taken up the offer? Apparently I was the 21st customer that day. I pre-ordered June 12th.

Good deals on these bundles, but think I am going to stick to console only for £350. We have know idea how good the launch games will be. Never been a Killzone fan (although this one looks better). Going to wait for reviews before I pick up any games.

PSN+ gets you quite a few free games and some of the smaller games look great at launch. My first retail game might end up being Second Son.

Kyoufu

It's amusing how the KZ bundle comes with an extra controller when the game doesn't support splitscreen.

Anyway, no update from Shopto yet. I assume I did not make the cut. :(

spwolf

Okay Amazon UK GAFfers, news for you.

Here are the Amazon UK bundles:

Please select your preference from the options below :*
Bundle 1: Killzone Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389.00
Bundle 2: Watch Dogs Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Watch Dogs + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389 .00
Bundle 3: Action Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Battlefield 4 + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 4: Adrenalin Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Need For Speed: Rivals + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 5: Gamer Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 +PS4 camera) - £449.00
Bundle 6: FIFA Mega Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 + PS4 camera + FIFA 14) - £489.00
No thanks, I'd like to keep my current pre-order for the solus Sony PlayStation 4 - £349.00

To claim, go to your order page, get your order number, then go to the PS4 product page, in the box stating the new bundles offer, click the 'click here' link for more info. Follow the instructions on the page, enter your order number, select your bundle and they will inform you in 7 days if you were successful.

It is still based on who ordered first originally, so those who ordered a PS4 early, will get first in line.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Bund...d_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BE4HOIM

Gamer pack will be mine if retailers close to us have it....

Kane1345

I haven't received my email from amazon yet but do I have to wait or can I just do this now? I pre-ordered on 31st May so I have a launch console.

Meader

The single game bundles i.e. Watchdogs or Killzone appear to be £10 more expensive on Shopto. Any idea whether they pricematch?

DBT85

Well since I put my Amazon order in on the 28th of May, I've just selected the gamer pack. Should be fairly near the head of the queue.

I also had not received an email from amazon prompting me to choose.

This is probably a dumb question but is the + 1 controller in addition to the one that comes with the system, i.e bundles 1-4 have two controllers and 5&6 have three or am I assuming wrong?

Number45

This is probably a dumb question but is the + 1 controller in addition to the one that comes with the system, i.e bundles 1-4 have two controllers and 5&6 have three or am I assuming wrong?
Yeah, it's not worded very clearly. 1-4 have just the pack in and 5-6 have the pack in along with an extra.

slider

It's hard to action an order upgrade on my mobile (or I'm being thick). Will have to take a look when I get home.

KORNdoggy

It's amusing how the KZ bundle comes with an extra controller when the game doesn't support splitscreen.

Anyway, no update from Shopto yet. I assume I did not make the cut. :(

don't count yourself out yet. i ordered 22 feb and still aint heard anything either. last time i heard from shopto it came in quite late.

DBT85

I thought the Gamer Pack was going to be £429? Would have bitten at that price but not so fussed for an additional £20.

Sony said it should be £10 either side of the Xbone price. And direct conversions from the Euro price put it at £429, but that was never a certainty.

At the end of the day its still a PS4 (£350) + extra DS4 (£55) + Camera (£55) + KZ (£49) for £450 (£509).

Showaddy

Hmmm I initially opted for just the standard Killzone bundle but now I'm thinking about the fifa mega bundle with killzone, fifa 14, the extra controller and the camera.

£489 seems a lot and I'm not to bothered with the camera but if the games are going to be £45-£50 and the controllers going to be the same price I might get it. Also with Killzone's lack of co-op it'd be nice to have something to play when my mates come round...

Alchemist

Changed my order with Amazon to the Killzone Bundle. The Action Pack would have been my first choice but still not sure whether or not I'll be getting Battlefield.

Sony said it should be £10 either side of the Xbone price. And direct conversions from the Euro price put it at £429, but that was never a certainty.

At the end of the day its still a PS4 (£350) + extra DS4 (£55) + Camera (£55) + KZ (£49) for £450 (£509).

You're right and I've bitten now. Made the decision to cancel Xbone pre-order and get one at some point next year. I'll miss Peggle 2 :(

jiggles

Banned
I've said before I'd not get the bundle with the camera, but I've gone and caved anyway, because I wanted Killzone and an extra DS4, so the cam only costing a couple of quid extra over buying the 2nd controller separately isn't so bad, particularly when I could sell it on for more than the difference.

With Call of Duty, Knack, the docking station and the £10 FIFA upgrade, my total launch package comes in at a rather obscene £580.98.

But hey, it's done now. I know exactly what it's going to cost, and how much I have to squirrel away every week.

Goldrusher

I think these will be the prices in euro:

£349 | €399 ... (PS4)

£389 | €439 ... (PS4) + (Killzone or Watch Dogs)
--> profit: £15 / €25

£449 | €499 ... (PS4) + (2nd controller) + (camera) + (Killzone)
--> profit: £65 / €65

£429 | €489 ... (PS4) + (2nd controller) + (Killzone) + (Battlefield or NFS Rivals)
--> profit: £85 / €95

£489 | €549 ... (PS4) + (2nd controller) + (camera) + (Killzone) + (FIFA)
--> profit: £80 / €80

Give or take €10.

To calculate the profit, I used £55/€65 for a game, £55/€59 for a controller, £55/€49 for the camera.

Top Bottom