• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE announces 2 PS4 bundles (PS4 + KZ = €439, PS4+KZ+Camera+DS4 = €499)

Number45

Ordered on the 28th May (as soon as the price went up, had no idea you could pre-order before then), but no email yet. Won't be happy if I don't get the chance to upgrade.

Applecot

I'm in Australia and I (think??) we don't ripped off so much on the console this time for a change. I'm expecting to see a bundle like that some time around Feb->Jun 2014

If it represents a decent enough price saving, I want the bundle at launch tbh.

Addnan

Ordered quite late from both ShopTo and Amazon, well 11th June. Not too confident I will get an email offering the upgrade.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Has everyone with pre-orders at GAME had a phone call yet? No word from my local branch yet despite being told they'd be in touch last week.

Also, slightly related question, but has it been mentioned anywhere if the PS4 and Camera will support Skype video calling day one?
No, but it had preordered at white icy, which closed down and their preorders were transferred to Ealing. Ealing store said they were calling Ealing preorder customers last week, and will call white city customers this week. So should hopefully be ok - he said each store has separate allocations (even though it closed). I preordered in March

Number45

Just had a chat with Amazon, and it seems as though they'll be sending out mails gradually rather than all at once. Although, "I'm not able to see any pre-order for this item on your Account under this email address." made me D:

Covfan

Anyone who ordered from Game online recieved a reply saying that you've got a bundle confirmed yet? I've just got an "out of office" email when I sent my request and that is it.

Kyoufu

It seems that if you didn't preorder in February then you're out of luck, at least with Shopto. What a bummer. I guess I'll be getting the console itself and the rest digitally.

Sioen

I preordered on the 4th of october on amazon france, what are my chances of getting it day one or even this year?

any one had a email yet from amazon, every time i inquire they just bullshit me saying "first come first served, only making original pre order placers aware"

uhuh.. i preordred the second it was available on amazon.co.uk.

Elios83

I preordered on the 4th of october on amazon france, what are my chances of getting it day one or even this year?

Day one through Amazon with such a late preorder is impossible.
But there will be consoles available at retailers for those who don't preorder,
Just go to MediaWorld or other big retailers early on launch day....with Amazon at this point you're just setting yourself for a long wait.

South Africa falls under SCEE, I'm storming up Twitter with this bundle, there's no way I'm not getting this bundle, hopefully I can stir up enough shit to force our local supplier to roll these out, apparently we won't be getting them in the first waves.

jiggles

Banned
Did anyone who received an email from Amazon UK use their upgrade page when it was briefly available last week?

~~Hasan~~

i have a question. how can i pay fo a pre order at amazon.com ?

like, i want them to charge my credit card right now. is that possible. ?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
i have a question. how can i pay fo a pre order at amazon.com ?

like, i want them to charge my credit card right now. is that possible. ?

don't think so. But you can buy gift cards and then apply them back against your preorder - which amounts to the same thing (your preorder is paid in full in advance)

Ive got the mega bundle on order from game, but still got GTA beyond and kingdom hearts to finish off so thinking of getting ps4 after xmas...but I'm worried that the mega bundle which has a good saving with it is only in limited supply and won't be available post xmas, does anyone in retail no anything about future plans as I don't want to miss getting essentially a free camera

~~Hasan~~

don't think so. But you can buy gift cards and then apply them back against your preorder - which amounts to the same thing (your preorder is paid in full in advance)

but wouldnt that chance my # in the pre order status ? like lets say if i was # 400 who pre ordered this system, doing the gift card thing will place my # to the end ?

Number45

Did anyone who received an email from Amazon UK use their upgrade page when it was briefly available last week?
I didn't get any mails from them yet, filled in that form (which I guess they didn't mean to go to anyone that didn't get the mail) and still haven't received a mail. I get the impression there was a problem tracking my order though because I've changed the email address since ordering.

I'm trying to be patient.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
but wouldnt that chance my # in the pre order status ? like lets say if i was # 400 who pre ordered this system, doing the gift card thing will place my # to the end ?

no, it doesn't change your order. trying to change your credit card (eg if the card you used for the preorder expires before launch) *might* affect things, but even then you should be able to talk to customer services to get around that.

I went to my local EB on Saturday and they seemed to know about the bundles but hadn't received official word about it. They said that if it does come to Australia they'll ring or email the people eligible for the upgrade.

I got word that South Africa falls under SCEE, not sure if you guys do too? Anyways, what was said was that these bundles will become available to us down here, just not at release, whatever that means.

Bumhead

Banned
Had an email from Amazon.

Ordered 28th May, upgrade email arrived first thing this morning.

Upgraded my pre-order to the FIFA Mega Pack (PS4 + 2 controllers + Camera + Killzone Shadowfall + FIFA 14) for £489.

They did say however that I'd only get confirmation of that at some point in the next 7 days, so presumably they will allow a week for everyone to claim what they want and allocate as demand.

Still waiting to hear anything from GAME (I have two pre-orders but a buddy is having one of them. Don't worry, no price gouging or flipping here!) but now I've upgraded at least one of my orders I'll probably just stick to the core system there.

~~Hasan~~

no, it doesn't change your order. trying to change your credit card (eg if the card you used for the preorder expires before launch) *might* affect things, but even then you should be able to talk to customer services to get around that.

alright thanks mate

Dunkers92

Ive got the mega bundle on order from game, but still got GTA beyond and kingdom hearts to finish off so thinking of getting ps4 after xmas...but I'm worried that the mega bundle which has a good saving with it is only in limited supply and won't be available post xmas, does anyone in retail no anything about future plans as I don't want to miss getting essentially a free camera

Well our phase 3 bundles in store are only the standard console or the fixed Killzone bundle so it seems like the mega pack will be pretty limited

Riky

$MSFT
Went into Game as I had ordered in store, they claimed they had tried to ring me but they hadn't. Anyway I don't really want the camera so went with the Killzone and Driveclub bundle for £439. Seemed the best option considering they want £399 with just Killzone.

Will probably then pick up Black Flag and Watchdogs for launch on top.

While I would like to be offered the Mega Bundle from Shopto, I'm more than happy just going with the Solus PS4.

The plan was to start with just the PS+ and F2P games so I don't have an immediate backlog.

Quote the post to get a bundle link @ amazon. Dont know if it'll work.]

Page opened for me, shame I don't have a PS4 ordered with Amazon

Ezi0

I got my email from Amazon (pre-ordered May 28th). Went for the PS4 + Killzone + Camera + Extra Controller. I was tempted to go for the Killzone + Need for Speed bundle but I figured Need for Speed would be one of the games that drops in price quite quickly.

Number45

Incredible. Here's hoping that worked. Thanks a bunch
This was the same form that was posted up last week.

I got my email from Amazon (pre-ordered May 28th). Went for the PS4 + Killzone + Camera + Extra Controller. I was tempted to go for the Killzone + Need for Speed bundle but I figured Need for Speed would be one of the games that drops in price quite quickly.
:'(

Addnan

Some people on Amazon discussion threads are using the link th4ate change their orders even though they haven't received an email. I don't know if I should be doing that. CS is giving them all mixed answers, some are encouraging them to use the link even if they haven't been emailed it :/

Some people on Amazon discussion threads are using the link th4ate change their orders even though they haven't received an email. I don't know if I should be doing that. CS is giving them all mixed answers, some are encouraging them to use the link even if they haven't been emailed it :/

Try it, I don't think you can make anything wrong.

jiggles

Banned
Also worth noting that it tells me "You have already submitted data for this form" when I go to the page, so it remembers my choice from last week.

I changed my reservation PS3 version only console with that of the bundle from Gamestop, guaranteed availability to D1, only 5 for each store in Italy

slider

When did you pre-order?

I need to know too!

I don't even know why I'm so tense (why are Amazon ignoring me!?). My pre-order is confirmed but... if I don't get a bundle I doubt I'd pick up the camera any time soon. Weird how weird I'm being about this.

Top Bottom