• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

PureGone

Banned
A question for Verendus. He keeps mentioning a JRPG by SCEJ for the PS4 and the only hint he gave us about it was that its supposed to go up against Final Fantasy.

This is what was said of Legend of Dragoon:

A massive, epic RPG designed to compete with the then-juggernaut Final Fantasy series, Dragoon actually succeeded in its task. It was just as beautiful, nearly as deep, had a touching story, and actually improved upon FF in a few ways (avoidable random battles, for example). (...) [G]iven The Legend of Dragoon’s cult status among PlayStation loyalists today, we’re astonished that Sony has allowed this series to fade into obscurity.

And we already know LOD2 was at one point in development at Studio Japan, so could this mean the the JRPG Verendus was talking about is a reboot or sequel to LoD?

Tizoc

Yeah, I can see that. There were a fair few announcements even if SCE weren't as present.

Alive and well. I would just keep it out of mind so when it does happen, you can go batshit insane.

Also bonus for Yakuza fans, this one is coming to the West. I can see the 'but that doesn't make sense' thoughts already but just believe. It's happening.

Please let Yakuza 5 and Ishin be announced for US and EU PS3/PS4 during Gamescom.
If that happens...I can finally rest.
This BELIEVE-ing is really taxing me and I gotta BELIEVE a lot to compensate for the non-believers.

Don't worry Irish, I've NEVER stopped BELIEVE-ing.

Please let Yakuza 5 and Ishin be announced for US and EU PS3/PS4 during Gamescom.
If that happens...I can finally rest.
This BELIEVE-ing is really taxing me and I gotta BELIEVE a lot to compensate for the non-believers.

Don't worry Irish, I've NEVER stopped BELIEVE-ing.

Surely we would have heard news by now if they were getting localised.

Top Bottom