• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Schumer, Pelosi announce deal with Trump to protect young immigrants; No wall

chefbags

Be kind of funny and fucked up if Trump starts seriously working with democrats only for Mueller to swoop in and kick his ass out of the White House.

Would be the best thing to happen since the election. Get shit done and kick his ass out.

sphagnum

Banned
Got this from PoliGAF: Feels a bit like Schumer/Pelosi are jumping the gun/headline is off

DJph5swXcAACdZ1.jpg

Yeah, I think it's just saying they reached a deal on border funding outside of discussing the wall.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Got this from PoliGAF: Feels a bit like Schumer/Pelosi are jumping the gun/headline is off

DJph5swXcAACdZ1.jpg

So, it's nothing? Trump might as well contradict them in a couple of days when Republicans start passing his tax project.

Ithil

He's getting played like a sap by these two. It's almost hilarious how easily they're making him agree to deals that are terrible for him and his party.

Literally no media will condemn him for not building the wall. Breitbart maybe but they're not television so why would Trump give a fuck?

Trump can now just become a Democrat as Fox News will never betray him.

Even Trump likes people that arent incompetent. This is not the timeline I expected, but it is good to see Trump making some deals.

He's getting played like a sap by these two. It's almost hilarious how easily they're making him agree to deals that are terrible for him and his party.

Pelosi and Schumer are like the Rigmas from that episode of Saved by the Bell. They are probably just trying to see how much shit they can get Trump's stupid ass to go along with.
good-morning-miss-bliss-season-1-13-clubs-and-cliques-zack-joins-rigmas-hazing-pledging-mark-paul-gosselaar-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Tcab96

Well a face turn in the storyline usually results in Vince suddenly showing up and wrecking everything

Ladies and gentlemen, I expect that gif of Vince strolling toward the ring but with Mueller's head on Vince's shoulders on my desk by noon. Extra to whoever throws in a quick cut to Trump's :O face.

jerry113

Banned
Be kind of funny and fucked up if Trump starts seriously working with democrats only for Mueller to swoop in and kick his ass out of the White House.

knowing the timeline we live in now, this wouldn't surprise me in the least anymore.

This is like professional wrestling or something. Why is Trump turning baby face now after being the ultimate piece of shit heel? Do Pelosi and Schumer have the pee tape? How long before the right starts calling Trump a secret Democrat. Are we about to be attacked by White Walkers or something? It's awesome but what the fuck is going on?

WH spin incoming:

Sarah Sanders
@PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.

This is like professional wrestling or something. Why is Trump turning baby face now after being the ultimate piece of shit heel? Do Pelosi and Schumer have the pee tape? How long before the right starts calling Trump a secret Democrat. Are we about to be attacked by White Walkers or something? It's awesome but what the fuck is going on?

Because he's a sociopath who is loyal to nobody. He wants to read some good headlines about himself to satisfy his ego.

chaos789

Banned
They need to hurry up and convince him climate change is real and to have Scott Pruitt thrown out the door for someone actually qualified to run the EPA who has not sued the EPA 14 times.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
WH spin incoming:

Sarah Sanders
@PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.
I'm glad they aren't backing away from the DACA statement. I'm very hopeful now when days ago I had no hope.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/908153680259686400

Does that mean that the AP tweet should be interpreted as:

BREAKING: Schumer, Pelosi announce deal with Trump to protect young immigrants; will include border security, but no wall.

==

They announce a deal to protect young immigrants. The deal includes border security, but does not mention anything about a wall.

This would mean that the deal just doesn't mention a wall, not that the deal specifically includes a provision for no wall.

Or not, and the hand doesn't know what the brain doesn't know what the ass is doing in the white house.

Trump playing nice since the republicans themselves wont, getting stronger border security while protecting the ones already here.

I wonder what the unwritten part of the deal is.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
If I wanted to be impeached yet previously had an unassailable barrier to that, this is literally what I'd do.

Is six too many dimensions?

RDreamer

If Pelosi is one of the ones to get Trump to enshrine DACA into law I don't wanna hear jack shit from anyone else against her liberal credentials or her ability to kick ass and take names ever again. She should go down as one of the better Dem leaders out there.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
what is with trump all of a sudden not being a monster on some issues? did he hit his head or something

*edit*

so no deal or..?

Ithil

You can tell from the statements that "bipartisan" is the latest new word Trump learned that he says nonstop.

Top Bottom