• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scorn Developer: Xbox Series X Scorn Trailer Was Running on an RTX 2080Ti

SleepDoctor

Banned
You seem upset.

giphy.gif

Seems like we've already gone over this quite thoroughly.

I honestly don't know how every thread regarding each console gets derailed into the same shit. So bad that i forget what thread im in sometimes lol.

This guy is obviously "outraged" just look at his post history regarding Xbox. No need to act concerned.

Tulipanzo

I can see why Sony reportedly didn't want this to happen.
Irrespective of any power gap, it's profoundly unimpressive to have stuff like this come to light.

Was there any game confirmed to be actually running on SeX, even for a brief snippet?

ZywyPL

Banned
So that (supposedly) CGI trailer is what the game is actually aiming for or what? That 2017 gameplay didn't show the game needs the most powerful card out there to run, to say the least... But I don't know, I read the dev interview recently on how the team started with just 5 people and now is at 40, so maybe things did change "a bit" since then, I'll be shocked if they manage to get the game looking close to that trailer, that Alien/Prometheus-like design just begs for better graphics than that 2017 gameplay.

Top Bottom