• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scorn Xbox Series X Trailer

The Alien

Banned
Likely more on par with Agony (walking aim) as opposed to Doom (combat driven).

There is other, actual gameplay on the net (shooting, etc.). The guns look....organic.

Remember when "insider" Dusk Golem tried to leak this game as a Sony exclusive?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Good trailer!

Soundtrack and sound design are made by Adis Kutkut aka Billain aka Aethek.

He is the god of cyberneuro, distortion and sounddesign!

I worship him and will buy the game just because he is involved.

Last edited:
Assuming his estate has nothing to do with this, the Giger influence almost comes across like borderline plagiarism, but the trailer itself felt like a Tool music video, sans the music.

Last edited:

Matt_Fox

Looks very good visually - no idea what the gameplay is.

R-Type had a Giger style boss, maybe we'll get an old skool scrolling shooter...

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
FsMx.gif

Sethbacca

I don't know why everyone's shitting on this trailer in other threads. The Giger inspired artwork is a win for me even if I know nothing about the gameplay as yet.

Stuart360

I don't know why everyone's shitting on this trailer in other threads. The Giger inspired artwork is a win for me even if I know nothing about the gameplay as yet.
Who is shitting on this?, it looks stunning, and disturbing. I'm super interested. I just hope it doesnt turn into another Agony.

makaveli60

Damn, H. R. Giger: The Game is back!
I've been waiting for this game since the first leaks where it was theorized that it will be a PSVR game, at least 5-6 years ago. This was the highlight for me today, I hope gameplay will be good too if it releases once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom