• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screens of Bungies newest game leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If this is another goddamn modern war shooter it can fuck off and die.

I don't mean to be a sour puss...but if Bungie moved on from Halo to do some generic ass modern warfare shooter, then doom on that shit.

Kuran

Banned
What a shame.

mtwo5.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yet another shooter from Bungle.

Maybe want. So long as it's killing speed isn't Halo slow and the improve the campaign.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
It plays like a cross between Halo, Call of Duty and RainbowSix.

:lol if true. Its like they have no ideas left, so lets mix all existing genres together, i am sure it'll work !!!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
another fucking shooter, fuc-
Gameplay
So Far only bits of the first three missions are playable. As you can see graphics are yet to be finished. (this is one of the earliest playable versions.) It plays like a cross between Halo, Call of Duty and RainbowSix.
Rainbow Six

kkkkkk

Well well well.

I was kind of hoping for something different from Bungie. Thought they might be getting a little tired of making FPS all the time, but it seems not.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not Tom Morello :lol

But really, this is kind of weird. I wouldn't have expected Bungie to do a different space FPS next.

Disappointing it's another shooter, but I guess I shouldn't have expected differently.

Edit: Apparently fake. My hope for a non-FPS returns!

Moderner Warfare.

If so, I'm not happy at all. I was hoping for something different ... but then again, Activision needs something to milk dry after COD drys up.

GavinGT

Banned
Why is Bungie wasting its creative efforts on a near-future shooter? They're so good at crafting believable alien worlds that this just doesn't seem like their style.

This sounds like a Bobby Kotick decision, rather than a Bungie decision. It makes great sense monetarily, but not creatively.

antonz

canova said:
what? Bungie is multiplatform? since when?
They bought their freedom at the cost of losing the Halo franchise.

Sad that they took their freedom just to make more of the same old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom