• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scroll 10 - Boku no Natsuyasumi / My Summer Vacation)

The summer holiday exemplifies freedom, especially for children, who have freedom from school and responsibility. And quite often there's the freedom of going on faraway trips, where discovery is constant and memories build and remain. That's the essence of Boku no Natsuyasumi (My Summer Vacation), a Japanese PlayStation series that celebrates summer and nostalgia through the tales of a young boy from the city experiencing summer in remote parts of Japan more than 30 years ago. This issue covers the four main My Summer Vacation titles, plus the developer's newest game Attack of the Friday Monsters, and summer memories from SCROLL readers throughout. Following that is SCROLL's first developer interview; a rare in-depth profile of My Summer Vacation creator Kaz Ayabe, detailing his process in making the series. Don't miss it.

Also in this issue
- Castle of Illusion & DuckTales Remastered
- The Island of Misfit Hardware
- Jumping Flash!
non backers get a different cover

reminder

Got my digital copy two days ago. Really nicely done! I always wanted to play these games in english and i wonder if the series is coming to PS4 and/or Vita sooner or later.

Such a great read. Listening to summer-esque game music while reading really enhanced the experience. Anybody have any recommendations for music? I always go back to the first Katamari Damacy soundtrack, in particular the one where the Sinatra-like guy sings.

I backed the Kickstarter campaign at the tier where I got my summer memory blurb into the issue! Third entry in. :3

Top Bottom