• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

Mugsy

lol at people wasting an hour watching this boner, in hopes he says he quits.

AD9RkyT.jpg

CHC

They really should can him over this, shit is pretty disgusting. But I guess that's not new for him.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.

Cuck.

Hurts those of you who are focused on real journalism?

Newsflash, your first mistake was applying for a job at Fox News if that was your focus.

Vena

I have a feeling he's probably either afraid of being fired soon as the sons take over from papa Murdoch or word has already come down the grapevine that he will soon be terminated by said takeover and is trying to shore up his bases with his rabid followers for something else. Murdoch's Fox is a dinosaur that is watched by aging/dying dinosaurs, and the sons are slowly picking off the degenerate parts of the brand's image as they take over.

Basically, he sees the light at the end of the tunnel but its a train tunnel and that isn't the sun's light he sees....

So if the crazy isn't actually being mandated by Fox, how does this sort of thing happen? They had about 24 solid hours of coverage before they pulled the story.

I'm of the opinion that most hardcore pundits are performing a "work", and that off camera they're secretly laughing about their spin and counting checks, but in the span of a month we've seen both Jones and Hannity work themselves into a shoot.

Is the money really that good to never break character? Or are they genuinely crazy?

Think of it this way. These guys have a following, right? It's not like it's hard to find people that genuinely believe these kinds of conspiracy theories. Hannity and Jones are the ones of that number that were charismatic enough to get their own show (or following).

this is FAKE NEWS by cuck-enabling anti-American demonic forces , Seth Rich was MURDERED and spirit-cooked in baby flavored palm oil by sulphur-smelling Globalist Soros operatives that are not of this world... period

your all just blind to the Truth #lockHERup #draintheswamp

MisterR

I have a feeling he's probably either afraid of being fired soon as the sons take over from papa Murdoch or word has already come down the grapevine that he will soon be terminated by said takeover and is trying to shore up his bases with his rabid followers for something else. Murdoch's Fox is a dinosaur that is watched by aging/dying dinosaurs, and the sons are slowly picking off the degenerate parts of the brand's image as they take over.

Basically, he sees the light at the end of the tunnel but its a train tunnel and that isn't the sun's light he sees....

Yep, I think he knows he's the next one gone so he's going full batshit crazy to appease the audience he'll need at his next super right wing gig.

finley83

Banned
How is this shit not libel? I get free speech etc but isn't directly accusing someone of murder without evidence something you can be sued for in the US?

Keasar

Bullshit Mountain is disintegrating! The time for humanity's golden age is approaching as it is written in the scriptures!

What (of many) is missing is the Fox & Friends hosts go complete and utter apeshit so they go out as well.

Buckle

Yep. He's in full on "fire me" mode.

Possibly trying to rally as many nutjobs to his side as possible before he moves his routine to some dark corner of the internet next to chemtrail threads and Alex Jones.

Neoweee

How is this shit not libel? I get free speech etc but isn't directly accusing someone of murder without evidence something you can be sued for in the US?

Who is he actually accusing, though? The DNC is being treated like some vague, Illuminati-esque organization. No particular person in the DNC feels particularly aggrieved by this, and the organization as a whole has no interest in making a prolonged trial out of this, nor do they want to have a bunch of stuff go public through discovery.

Slayven

It is interesting how predictable conspiracy theory lifecycles are.

State some vague theory with some tangible related facts and it shit just takes off because people want to believe

npm0925

Hannity's show is the equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded theater. This shitheel and the pigfuckers at Fox News have enabled the protofascist government that is now in place.

Slayven

I've seen posters on /pol/ in the past week convince themselves that Weiner knew too much about the DNC's dirty deeds, and he was either gonna be whacked or he would be forced to go down as a sex offender.

Watching the documentary on Weiner, dude is not that smart

Top Bottom