• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Extinction - Official Pre-season 7 Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take a look at what to expect with Second Extinction's Pre-Season 7 in this latest trailer for the action-packed co-op shooter in which you and your friends battle mutated dinosaurs across a devastated world. Second Extinction's Pre-Season 7 features the hand cannon which is a new secondary weapon, new seasonal contracts and rewards, with horde mode extraction now possible from Wave 4, and more.

fatmarco

Is this game actually out or is it still early access?

I tried playing it solo back in the day, and there really is no reason why they couldn't have had a rebalanced option for solo players, but as it was it was essentially unplayable.

Inviusx

I tried playing it solo back in the day, and there really is no reason why they couldn't have had a rebalanced option for solo players, but as it was it was essentially unplayable.

Still early access

its only really worth playing in a group tbh.

FeldMonster

I found it brutally hard solo. Endless waves of enemies that follow you multiple zones. The really slow "return to orbit" mechanic was awful too. I wanted to like it, but couldn't. Maybe when it becomes a full game.

Top Bottom