• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Secret Wii game (with blurry pic)

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Weapon Lord 2! Wii is the new hardcore console!

(Altered Beast)

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Okay, here's what we have to do:

1. First we need to find out every game and genre Bozon likes so that we can know what it is that is exciting him
  2. Second we need to list every developer who could have shown off a game to IGN recently
  3. Then we have to stalk every developer's personal websites, blogs and facebooks so that we know who is and isn't working on a Wii game
  4. Next we have to gather all our information into flowcharts so that we can narrow down the possibilities. Looking into trademarks would be helpful too.
  5. and Finally we need to kidnap Bozon and Matt at gunpoint and ask them what the hell this is

Com'n people, we need to get a move on! Or else we might have to wait a few weeks D:

I know now the filter they used.

That's all you can get out of this pic:

2pyc02b.png

33neryq.png

grandjedi6 said:
Okay, here's what we have to do:

1. First we need to find out every game and genre Bozon likes so that we can know what it is that is exciting him
  2. Second we need to list every developer who could have shown off a game to IGN recently
  3. Then we have to stalk every developer's personal websites, blogs and facebooks so that we know who is and isn't working on a Wii game
  4. Next we have to gather all our information into flowcharts so that we can narrow down the possibilities. Looking into trademarks would be helpful too.
  5. and Finally we need to kidnap Bozon and Matt at gunpoint and ask them what the hell this is

Com'n people, we need to get a move on! Or else we might have to wait a few weeks D:

We can always just skip to number 5.

esbern

i'm out of town right now, but when I get back to my lab on saturday I'll matlab all over this shit and get the original source....they basically did some really amateur filtering here.

Ok, really crazy "out there" guess -- even more so than Weapon Lord 2 -- Fire Emblem.

New Fire Emblem is being revealed later this month according to Nintendo Dream. What Nintendo franchise would be more likely to have giant dudes with sword besides Fire Emblem?

We're approaching the 20th anniversary of Fire Emblem this year just so you know.

windfish

for me it looks like the left man is covering his face with his arm while he kicks
the other persons crotch with his peg leg so hard that the poor mans head flys off!

crotchgladiator.jpg

right?!

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Captain Smoker said:

2pyc02b.png
that thing on the left of the foreground character you've outlined is actually part of the background, which is two fire-lit columns of a door/gate structure.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Captain Smoker said:

2pyc02b.png

33neryq.png

The further you walk away from your screen the clearer the image becomes.

Also, I think it's first person and the purplish thing towards the bottom of the screen is a fist.

Linkup

Tyrone Slothrop said:
prepare for disappointment, then

not that i know anything, but when was the last time these "IGN scoops" amounted to anything.

KID ICARUSZ!!!111

Bit. Trip. Beat.

Foil

Looks like a pair of hands in first person looking at a freshly rolled j.

First Person Toker on rails? Holy shit it's the sequel to Heroin Hero. GOTY.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
BlazingDarkness said:
matt-blog-20090514033520332-000.jpg

guy with no limbs looks to be wearing the same belt/armour as the guy with the sword
that covers pretty much all that could be seen on that picture.

Top Bottom