• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Secret Wii game (with blurry pic)

Doel

http://blogs.ign.com/Blogs/Comments.aspx?blog=Matt-IGN&entryid=120431

" This is a Wii exclusive game. Developed from the ground up. "

matt-blog-20090514033520332-000.jpg

Any ideas?..

beje

Banned
It looks like a first person view. There's a hand on the left, and... a cock with a leather studded cockring dripping jizz/precum on the right?

Blizzard

Banned
I'll break with the crowd and say it almost looks like a FPS game, with two wrists at the bottom of the picture, and some rope/weapon held in both hands. Not sure what would be in the distance though.

*edit*

And in the minute it took me to type that, TWO OTHER people did. Lame. ;(

3:48pm said:
You and I (and now everyone, since I'm typing this) know there are more than one of these hardcore-centric games out there. Await my response just as soon as I get the "ok" from one of the devs...

Anyways I wonder what that game in the blurry picture is.

Yeah, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a man with a sword standing in the foreground and a large bipedal monster in the background.

Seems Bozon will soon counter with his own blurred out picture:

3:48pm, Bozon-IGN posted:

You and I (and now everyone, since I'm typing this) know there are more than one of these hardcore-centric games out there. Await my response just as soon as I get the "ok" from one of the devs...

Top Bottom