• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seems like Xbox One Early Adopters will get LIMBO for free

klodeckel

Banned
Just received a message from Xbox: "Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we’re giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code will arrive here."
Awesome. :D

vk5mDES.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2n2kot/message_from_xbox_giving_me_limbo_when_its/

I got this message, too, by the way :) Pretty cool!

bryehn

Nice gesture I guess, but unless they added something to the
jarring end after it gets really good
I've no reason to replay this.

Got one too, wasn't planning on buying the game again but with this I may give the game another playthrough before Inside releases.

LowerLevel

I'm one of the people that hasn't played it yet, so could be good for me.
Wouldn't mind something different tbh...

.hacked

I got a Sunset Overdrive code for a bunch of in game items:

Thanks for playing Sunset Overdrive! Redeem this code to unlock 7 in-game items to keep you looking stylish while you blast through the carnage of Sunset City.

sam777

I am happy with that, I played it many years ago and wouldn't mind playing it again as its a very good game.

MNC

People didn't like Limbo? It was a great indie game! Told a neat silent story, great artstyle and good, though somewhat frustrating gameplay.

Bessy67

Is everyone who got the message a day one owner? I didn't get the message and I bought a couple days after launch.

shandy706

Got an email last night saying I was in the top 5% of a bunch of stuff with Xbox One and Live...and to watch my email today.

No emails today yet.:)

I haven't got an email about this yet but u hope I do. I got limbo on 360 but never got busy and never made it that far but u thought it was a cool game

Sordid

No Limbo for me :*( got my Xbone day one and have the achievement. I did get the stats e-mail yesterday and a poster prize e-mail today though.

Top Bottom