• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Am 2 to announce new title next week

Kudie

Vagabond, I was actually going to put XBox also, as I feel that the game would indeed be better on the more powereful hardware, but the chance of this is unlikely IMO.

So how about, both Xbox and PS2.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
now that sammy runs the show its anybodies guess

Kudie said:
Vagabond, I was actually going to put XBox also, as I feel that the game would indeed be better on the more powereful hardware, but the chance of this is unlikely IMO.

So how about, both Xbox and PS2.

psp101.jpg

It'd be nice if if happened to coincide with the MS Japan conference meeting on the 17th. Shenmue III...VF 4 Final Tuned... Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Kudie

You may be right SSX, but I can't imagine playing a game as hardcore and challenging as VF4 and the series in general is without a stick. The game, for me, would be really difficult to play on the PSP, at least for me.

But a PSP ver. is probably coming as the PSP is basically a handheld PS2.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
If it's a console game, I want VF4 Final Tuned for Xbox with Xbox Live support.

jarrod

Banned
AM2's already said current networks are too slow for VF. If VF4 does come to XBox, I really doubt Live play...

Kudie said:
Speaking of AM2, here's hoping that they bring VF4: Final Tuned to the PS2 here in the states.

Doesn't matter, no one over here plays it.

Vagabond said:
Speaking of AM2, here's hoping that they bring VF4: Final Tuned to the Xbox here in the states.

Doesn't matter, no on.... whoa

Lyte Edge said:

That won't happen, Suzuki's already said he looked over Xbox Live along with other online networks to see if any network could run VF4 without significant lag and he couldn't find any that worked right.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Lyte Edge said:

its already been confirmed by reirom

LMFAO

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
SolidSnakex said:
It'll probably be an arcade game since Magic Box reported that Sega just registered a new board called "System SP". VF5!!

er, right after vf final tuned is finally in arcades?

DarkCloud

SolidSnakex said:
That won't happen, Suzuki's already said he looked over Xbox Live along with other online networks to see if any network could run VF4 without significant lag and he couldn't find any that worked right.

Ah, but we are in a different ballgame here. Yu Suzuki isn't calling the shots completely here...Sammy is now. And if Sammy feels that the only way to get a console port of VF4 (version 2.5) to sell is via slapping on a working but not arcade perfect online mode then that's what they'll have AM2 do. (or whatever outside source they off shore it to)

I don't speak for everyone asking for an Xbox Live version of VF4 but I'm personally not asking for a perfect online experience. There's yet to be a game online for Xbox Live that was 100% perfect so such a thing isn't important to me. What I am asking for is the option to look for others that are interested in the game like myself and have a few friendly matches. If I have to sacrifice the ability to totally slaughter my rival by pulling off combos that need insane timing then so be it. I'd rather have people to challenge for fun thanks.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
i'm sure it's something like MAGICAL REDEMPTION CARD SOCCER HEROES only on triforce!!!

Top Bottom