• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega of Japan wants to know which game you wish to see revived

zelas

In this VR climate I dont see how the answer isnt Panzer Dragoon. Especially with Rez doing its VR thing. The way that game is structured makes it an obvious vr title that could also find life as regular game.

Just FYI from someone that programs surveys for a living. Most research analysts screenout respondents from outside of the target country in data cleaning. I mean, you can still fill it out, but it may or may not count unless your IP says you're in Japan.

Het_Nkik

For everyone complaining about missing games, the third thing you fill out in the survey is a blank space to put in your own IP you wish Sega would bring back.

You guys asking "Where the fuck is ___?" do know there's a write in option the first two questions right? And the question about reviving a series is the third question...

Panzer Dragoon, Dr Eggman and then put Sega Hard Girls for question 3. Just because.

2395746349635753ud9.jpg

Koppai

Why do they have current game series on that list?

Not really sure since all I played was Sonic and he still has 2 new games coming so...

Question 1: I said Panzer Dragoon, because Crimson Dragon had a lot of unfulfilled potential. I love that art direction.

Question 2: I said NiGHTS, because this year is the 20th Anniversary

Question 3: I wrote in "Jet Set Radio Future HD Version" because it's a thing that has to happen

Yakuza, Bayonetta, NiGHTs. Normally I'd say I want a Jet Set Radio revival, but I think tons of other people are gonna be saying that so I decided to mix it up with another one of my favorite Sega franchises, if not just for the music a new NiGHTS game would bring.

Shion

Voted for OutRun, Shinobi, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star and Golden Axe Warrior lol.

ranmafan

Without a doubt I want them to bring back sakura taisen. Especially if it's a game with the original cast of the teikokukagekidan in it. I would be so happy for that to happen.

The answer to this is so simple:

REVIVE EVERYTHING FROM DREAMCAST AND GENESIS
as new sequels for a Dreamcast 2.

Serious answer: Shining Force. A real, proper one.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I didn't see 'Dreamcast' or Streets of Rage

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Panzer Dragoon Saga

Not listed, but I'd love to see a remake of Golden Axe II. Not III, not I, II.

Top Bottom