• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega PC ports campaign continues with petition (Vanquish, Bayonetta, VF5)

Trojan X

Banned
I believe some of the visual effects got a light downgrade too, right?

Also, why stop at VF5? I want the whole suite of AM2 fighting classics! Sega should do the work to make the PC versions of VF1&2 work on modern PCs. Bring the latest arcade versions of VF3,4,5 to PC. Also, bring Fighting Vipers 1&2, Fighters Megamix to PC.

Need VF5R + the FULL VF.Net and more. VF5FS is quite boring, unfortunately. There, I said it. Definitely not just VF5 when everyone and anyone say we want VF5 on the PC.

celsowmbr

Banned
SEGA PC Ports Interview with SEGA Europe’s John Clark

https://www.pcinvasion.com/sega-pc-ports-interview-with-sega-europes-john-clark

PCI: How much does agitation for a particular title from within the PC gaming community guide SEGA’s porting decisions?

JC: Of course we look at the community, they’re such an important factor. However, there are many Sega fans who work at Sega – the debates that go on in internally with regard to our ‘hit list’ are probably no different to the exchanges we see on social media. The comments, petitions , and requests certainly don’t go unnoticed though.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
OKdqnXU.gif

Gattsu25

Banned
VF4:Evo has the single best training mode in any fighter, has the superior Vanessa design, and has the best localized implementation of the Virtua Fighter single player progression.

That's my obvious next pick.

Shaneus

VF4:Evo has the single best training mode in any fighter, has the superior Vanessa design, and has the best localized implementation of the Virtua Fighter single player progression.

That's my obvious next pick.
But Fighters Megamix has the Hornet car as a fighter. And Pepsiman.

Virtua Fighter needs to come last. When it bombs Sega is gonna stop the PC goodness, so save the surefire bomba for last when we got everything already.

thelastword

Banned
Yeah, I did my part with Bayonetta and Vanquish, now bring on VF5 Showdown and JRSF and I'll be super happy....

Also, for the love of all things holy, could you sega guys patch proper PAD support (button icons etc..) for Binary Domain PC, better AA and some graphical tweaks and better menu/options as well..... perhaps? ....... and this may not be Sega, but Platinum please add some additional resolutions to Revengeance on PC, maybe some 4k textures and improvements whilst you're at it... Thanks..

ezodagrom

Also, for the love of all things holy, could you sega guys patch proper PAD support (button icons etc..) for Binary Domain PC
It's been a while since I played it, so I could be confusing it with another game, but I think there was an option in the launcher for XBox 360 controller icons.

I took a trip to Tokyo a month ago. I watched 20 machines be used all night in VS Matches with a bunch of Japanese men chugging ciggarettes and soda, punching machines, screaming in victory and loss and watching them dump thousands of Yen into the machines.

Sega, BRING THIS EXPERIENCE HOME!

Newboi

I've played both 5R and 5FS, FS is better

Do you think Sega would port the full version of VF5:FS to PC, not the limited version that was released for download only on the PS3 and 360?

I'm guessing it would be too much for them to figure out a way to pull over the quest mode from the disk release of VF5 into Final Showdown?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Do you think Sega would port the full version of VF5:FS to PC, not the limited version that was released for download only on the PS3 and 360?

I'm guessing it would be too much for them to figure out a way to pull over the quest mode from the disk release of VF5 into Final Showdown?
knowing sega... yes, just the XBLA/PSN release, but considering how they've marketed bayo and vanquish I'm confident they'd include the costume DLC for free.

I'll mod in quest mode.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Yakuza series will make sense. It just seems like the type of games that PC will embrace imo

jmga

Just as a reminder.

5cYjkIG.jpg

Yakuza 0 is the only "Console Exclusive" game that has yet to come to PC, and I find pretty obvious it is coming after some time exclusivity and it was planned from the first day. Just as KoFXIV.

Pachael

Just as a reminder.

Yakuza 0 is the only "Console Exclusive" game that has yet to come to PC, and I find pretty obvious it is coming after some time exclusivity and it was planned from the first day. Just as KoFXIV.

Wasn't Nioh the same thing, announced at PSX as a console exclusive?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330047&page=1

I'd believe this more if/when Nioh's on the way. (K-T is not batting well on PC so idk)

LordRaptor

Totally agree Peter!

My bet is:

1-Shenmue 1&2
2-Virtua Fighter 5 FS
3-Yakuza
4-Skies of Acardia
5-Jet Set Radio Future
6-Panzer Dragoon Orta
7-Persona
8-Sakura Wars
9-Burning Rangers
10-Virtua On

I can't help but feel that a non-JP only, non-subscription fee Phantasy Star Online would be on that list before a Sakura Wars or Burning Rangers is for many people.

Top Bottom