Sega Returns To The Hardware Market With Retro Console Themed Netbook Computers

Source.

Specs (in Japanese)

Yep, you heard that right, kinda.

Seriously, looks at these.

Pure eye candy if you ask me! :)

So guys, which one would you get? I'm all in for the Saturn one, but the Dreamcast is looking great as well. :p

UPDATE (Thanks Dwayne!)

Hold me.

Edit: From what I can make out, they come with 3 special Sega windows themes, 60 tracks of music from Sega's big titles. Top plates can be purchased seperately, so you can get all 4 with one laptop. Top plates are 8,925 yen each.
Edit2: Some little pictures of the Sega one.

Everyone needs to buy one of these so Sega can get back into the console market. I'll take 2 of the Dreamcast variant.

EDIT: On second thought, hell naw! Look at those prices :(

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Holy crap, the prices are absurd.

But actually getting our hands on one of these computers might be rather difficult. Not only are they rather expensive (Between ¥99,750 and ¥194,250 (approx. £700 to £1,300), but Sega sadly has no plans to release them internationally.

Hold me.

Edit: From what I can make out, they come with 3 special Sega windows themes, 60 tracks of music from Sega's big titles. Top plates can be purchased seperately, so you can get all 4 with one laptop. Top plates are 8,925 yen each.
Edit2: Some little pictures of the Sega one.

Shall I wait for the 9th of September?

Honestly, if Sega put out even something like the Ouya with a Dreamcast emulator they could jump right back into the game. They still have the chops to make hardware - just look at their arcade division. PSO2 would be a killer launch title (just bundle it in - it's F2P after all)

This is... strange. But kind of cool. Sega should at least bundle their oen game software with these systems. :p They could include all those Genesis packs on steam with the Mega Drive version. Maybe the Dreamcast collection games with the Dreamcast version, and Nights with the Saturn one. :p