• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega teases new game (Valkyria Chronicles 3??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JudgeN said:
Maybe its just me but I think its a horrible idea to move the series to an unreleased/unpriced handheld. Doesn't seem like a good use of the fanbase they already built.

I haven't started VC2 yet but id be interested in hearing what can be improved/upgraded in the gameplay for VC3.

What fanbase did they build?
They put a game on one system. Put the sequel on another.
There's no constancy there.
However, tapping into a brand new system and getting its userbase to like your products from the get go is pretty smart.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Segata Sanshiro said:
Oh god, now we've got a filthy Nintendo fan in here preaching how SEGA ought to make games.

Oi, Dave Long, if we liked your shitty babby Nintendo games, we wouldn't be sitting here waiting for our next slap from SEGA, would we?

:lol :lol :lol

AceBandage said:
A crying shame.
Instead, we'll get a quick Sonic game (like a port of SA2).
Oh well, as long as it's not iPhone exclusive, it should be fine.

You know that's exactly what Sega will do, you know it in your heart.

JudgeN said:
Maybe its just me but I think its a horrible idea to move the series to an unreleased/unpriced handheld. Doesn't seem like a good use of the fanbase they already built.

I haven't started VC2 yet but id be interested in hearing what people think can be improved/upgraded in the gameplay for VC3.

The 3DS will break all kinds of records, regardless of price.

Sega needs to jump on the money train at some point.

AceBandage said:
However, tapping into a brand new system and getting its userbase to like your products from the get go is pretty smart.

Bingo

AceBandage said:

I think the word you want is 'consistency'.

Also, in regards to improvements from VC2 - SCRAP THE CREDITS SYSTEM

duckroll

Okay, you know what, we really don't need to have this stupid debate over and over. The game will be announced next week, so let's just wait until then. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom