• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega to release Dreamcast Collection for 360/PS3

wwm0nkey

Listing got put up on Game Stop for $30

tumblr_lc05a1vUXn1qa1908.jpg

legend166

They need to stop putting out games no one cares about and put out Skies of Arcadia on this thing.

No more Sonic Adventures or Crazy Taxi.

ChazAshley

:O wonder what they will put inside??

oh and I didn't know Gamestop changed their website design. shows how much I go on that site :lol

SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIESDE OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA SKIES OF ARCADIA

It better be in there.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Shenmue 1+2, plese. Would be worth the $30.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
legend166 said:
They need to stop putting out games no one cares about and put out Skies of Arcadia on this thing.

No more Sonic Adventures or Crazy Taxi.
There aren't enough deaths to die for someone that implies no one cares about Crazy Taxi.

Megadrive collection -> ... -> Dreamcast collection.

For gods sake Sega, you skipped a generation and missed the most important collection of all.

TreIII

They'll do things like this, and yet, not give us a HD-ified Jet Set Radio and/or Skies of Arcadia.

Oh, Sega. :lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue 1/2, House of the Dead 2, Virtua Fighter 3TB, Sega Rally, Daytona USA Online, and Flag to Flag. Then we talk.

Jucksalbe

Banned
So, which games are already announced or released on PSN/XBLA?
Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi are out, but I think there were some more announced?

Jigsaw

Banned
for 30 bucks there can't be in more than a few xbla games like rez or sonic adventure

for that price it's not even worth the effort getting shenmue 1 & 2 or skies of arcadia to run on ps360

Bizzyb

Banned
Jet Grind Radio would be awesome

Hell man why can't they just go ahead and make a freaking sequel already??

wwm0nkey

Jucksalbe said:
Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi are out, but I think there were some more announced?
Jet Grind Radio was leaked but we still haven't heard about it yet.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Mama Robotnik said:

For gods sake Sega, you skipped a generation and missed the most important collection of all.

Saturn is so superior and mighty , inferior HD systems should not touch Saturn games and impure them.

and how can they port SAGA when there is no source code...

Wedge7

These damn threads always get my hopes up. Then I just realize it'll be the same crap that I dont care about, and not the games that everyone hoped for. Shit.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I want Virtua Tennis, Crazy TAxi 1 and II, JSR, Chu Chu Rocket, Dream Dorobo, Seaman, Fighting Vipers 1 and 2 , Zombie Revenge, alien front online 18 wheeler scud racer shenmue 1 and 2 please :D

Jucksalbe said:
Space Channel 5 Part 2.

It would be nice if there were more games here than the lazy XBLA/PSN ports - or at least ports that aren't so lazy. I won't hold my breath though.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Stumpokapow said:
There's a 0% chance that this is anything other than a collection of the DC ports on XBLA/PSN.
You want someone to take you up on that don't you? :)

Paracelsus

Stumpokapow said:
There's a 0% chance that this is anything other than a collection of the DC ports on XBLA/PSN.

What's the % chance that XBLA-exclusives from Sega (VOOT, Ikaruga) would get released on both collection discs instead?

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
This'll be PS3 to right? Right? Either disc > downloads! I win again!

no one wins when it comes to lazy segac pc game ports

B.K.

Mama Robotnik said:

I know. I'm still waiting for the 32X collection so I can play Knuckles Chaotix!

eso76

AceBandage said:
Probably just the few games they're putting on XBL/PSN already.

i would have thought so too, but aren't crazy taxi and sonic adventure the only Dreamcast games they put on xbla ? surely they would need at least a couple more to call that a collection

Mama Robotnik said:

A Saturn collection would rule, since so many of the better games are expensive and hard to come by these days. I really doubt it'll ever happen though.

Mama Robotnik said:

Radiant Silvergun is already coming to XBLA

Peff

eso76 said:
i would have thought so too, but aren't crazy taxi and sonic adventure the only Dreamcast games they put on xbla ? surely they would need at least a couple more to call that a collection

Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Bass Fishing too, four sounds about right for that price.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
LiquidMetal14 said:
Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue 1/2, House of the Dead 2, Virtua Fighter 3TB, Sega Rally, Daytona USA Online, and Flag to Flag. Then we talk.
Sounds good, but House of the Dead 2 really needs a lightgun. The Wii already took care of that.

And Daytona USA needs to be the original arcade version.

notworksafe

Nice!

Here's my wishlis

Crazy Taxi
Skies of Arcadia
Jet Set Radio
Space Channel 5
Blue Stinger
Virtua Tennis
Shenmue 1+2
D2
Sega Bass Fishing
Seaman
Samba de Amigo
Sega GT
House of the Dead 2

Yeah, I know many of these won't make it in.

Top Bottom