• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Sega trademarks Shenmue III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdelico

Apr 15, 2010
twitter.com
First language: english
Second language: italian

Oh please, Ryo. Be by guest.

Derrick01

Banned
May 9, 2011
I'll never understand the big deal with this game and why people want more. If it ended up being a similar game it would be a joke in today's industry. The yakuza games for example did similar things but way better.

I think it's just part of that whole overrated dreamcast nostalgia thing really.

Kyon

Banned
Nov 6, 2010
Orlando,FL
I'll never understand the big deal with this game and why people want more. If it ended up being a similar game it would be a joke in today's industry. The yakuza games for example did similar things but way better.

I think it's just part of that whole overrated dreamcast nostalgia thing really.

Yakuza is TRASH and a poor mans GODmue. GODmue is one of the best games ever made period.

Village

Jan 21, 2013
No way.

NO FRIGGING WAY.

Next thing you gonna tell me the next sonic game gonna have adventure in the title

Mutanthands

Jul 19, 2005
Don't, Sega. Don't play with people's hearts. Don't draw shit out, don't tease.

Just announce it.

Shenmue fans are crazy enough as it is, without some sort of teasing for the next 2-3 years.

Jawmuncher

Sep 2, 2010
Isla Nublar

It probably is. I have never played 1 or 2 but I just get caught up in all the excitement even though I have no clue what's really going on.

Tain

Jun 13, 2004
horizonvanguard.com

you can't pick up and inspect fruit in yakuza what is even the point

Feb 9, 2006

scarybore

Jun 6, 2004
Scotland
I should probably go to my doctor for a checkup as I'm liable to have a heart attack should Shenmue 3 actually get announced. Til then, I'll try to keep calm, been burned too many times as it is.

July

Banned
Nov 17, 2013
People laughed at us for never giving up hope.

They laughed.

Who is laughing now?

WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.