• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega trademarks Shenmue III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdelico

FfRT6vX.png
First language: english
Second language: italian

Oh please, Ryo. Be by guest.

Derrick01

Banned
I'll never understand the big deal with this game and why people want more. If it ended up being a similar game it would be a joke in today's industry. The yakuza games for example did similar things but way better.

I think it's just part of that whole overrated dreamcast nostalgia thing really.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
What are the chances of this being a proper filling by Sega and not some sort of patent trolling?

IWantToBelieve.jpg

Kyon

Banned
I'll never understand the big deal with this game and why people want more. If it ended up being a similar game it would be a joke in today's industry. The yakuza games for example did similar things but way better.

I think it's just part of that whole overrated dreamcast nostalgia thing really.

Yakuza is TRASH and a poor mans GODmue. GODmue is one of the best games ever made period.

Don't, Sega. Don't play with people's hearts. Don't draw shit out, don't tease.

Just announce it.

Shenmue fans are crazy enough as it is, without some sort of teasing for the next 2-3 years.

Jawmuncher

It probably is. I have never played 1 or 2 but I just get caught up in all the excitement even though I have no clue what's really going on.

Tain

you can't pick up and inspect fruit in yakuza what is even the point

optimist_prime_by_avid-d2xz9e1.jpg

It does mention cell phones in that trademark thing, but it also mentions cartridges and discs?... maybe that's just the generic filing format though... just in case they want to use it on other platforms?

scarybore

I should probably go to my doctor for a checkup as I'm liable to have a heart attack should Shenmue 3 actually get announced. Til then, I'll try to keep calm, been burned too many times as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom