• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega trademarks Shenmue III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
Aww yes. On current gen please. I'm so done with last gen. Or I would be if P5 weren't forcing me to stick with it

How about a Shenmu 1 + II HD collection for PS4 as well? Or should I not look a gift horse in the mouth?

O%20RLY%20Baby.gif

SEGA, so help me god, if you're trolling us....

Iceman

If ... IF it happens, it'll be released at the end of this cycle/generation.. and it will be glorious, and of course incomplete. Ryo will probably have to end up globe trotting once more.
Canada anyone?

But it will all be worth it if only for the orchestral score.

Edit: (rvy's post) crap! Is that real? I've never pulled off that move.

teiresias

I actually traded in my first copy of Shenmue way back when because I disliked it, but I recently got a like-new copy and it's sitting next to my Dreamcast under the TV, just haven't had time to play it. I should give it another go to see if age and years make me like it any better.

However, if they do a SIII, and continue the story they really need to release something to get new people up to speed.

Kyoufu

Sega pls.

Yu Suzuki's Shenmue post-mortem suddenly makes sense. He's going to drop the bomb right at the end of it.

stn

I refuse to believe it until I see some official announcement. Hoping it comes to XB1, I reallllllly don't want to have to buy a different console just for Shenmue 3. Even though I would.

Zephyrus

Banned
I refuse to believe it until I see some official announcement. Hoping it comes to XB1, I reallllllly don't want to have to buy a different console just for Shenmue 3. Even though I would.

seeing as it seems Sony is behind all this and that Cerny will be in the Shenmue post mortem...

Josh7289

I mean, um. UM. Um. I don't know what to say. Is this really happening? I mean, really? I uh. GDC... Okay... Man... what's going on.

Koralsky

Cool, Shenmue I & II was on of the my favorite DC titles.

But actually I want Sony to fund a small arcade team (15-20 peoples), headed by Yu Suzuki.

I just want Yu's arcade magic on PSN in 1080p glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom