• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Segregation is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
The fact that it's still Whites who are manning the checkpoints makes it hilarious.

White people telling other white people they are not allowed in their own city.

But at the same time, we're also told "diversity is our strength!".

Maybe it's time the Left starts coming to terms with Malcolm X?

Last edited:

Frito_Pendejo

Sep 17, 2019
I whole heartedly disagree with segregation. I love having friends from all different backgrounds and it’s taught me a ton. I understand some don’t have interest in it and I find it odd but I would be really upset me to see people starting to live this way again.

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008
Did all the store owners that got their shit destroyed take all this too seriously as well?
No, but believing that a bunch of clearly very stupid people fencing in a bunch of black people in CHAZ is going to lead to broader segregation in the real world is a bit of a stretch. CHAZ, in general, is widely acknowledged as a joke. There are real consequences to what's happening right now, obviously, but I don't think this is likely to be one of them.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
No, but believing that a bunch of clearly very stupid people fencing in a bunch of black people in CHAZ is going to lead to broader segregation in the real world is a bit of a stretch. CHAZ, in general, is widely acknowledged as a joke. There are real consequences to what's happening right now, obviously, but I don't think this is likely to be one of them.
Fair enough but I take ALL of this very serious FYI.. What your seeing in CHAZ is what the damn liberals want for us all. It's like seeing the first signs of cancer and thinking it's no big deal.

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008
Fair enough but I take ALL of this very serious FYI.. What your seeing in CHAZ is what the damn liberals want for us all. It's like seeing the first signs of cancer and thinking it's no big deal.
That's fair. But to use your analogy, I think it's more like going to the doctor because you found a tumor on your ass, and you find out it was actually a small piece of shit that stuck to you. Not cause for concern, but a little embarrassing.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
That's fair. But to use your analogy, I think it's more like going to the doctor because you found a tumor on your ass, and you find out it was actually a small piece of shit that stuck to you. Not cause for concern, but a little embarrassing.
That would be a lot embarrassing. Like I can never go back to that doctor again embarrassing. Kinda like we will never seem threatening to anther country again because of CHAZ embarrassing.

Lrnex

Dec 24, 2019
During these times I keep having to keep remind myself that the young white liberal demo doesn’t show up to vote. They’ll do stupid shit like this on the regular, but time and time again they fail to show up when it would have any appreciable impact. Bernard’s Last Stand proved that again only a few months ago.

No matter how ridiculous this all appears, the people who vote and wield power aren’t going to stand for it and it’s not going to move into general society like these commie LARPers hope it will. Not during this election season anyway.

Yoda

Jun 17, 2011
I saw this argument used to rebut claims that the SJW-nanny culture would be confined to universities. But that is no longer true, a recent example being: it controls what the NYT is willing to publish in their op-eds. Op-ed from Valdimir Putin or endorsing pedohpilia? FINE. Republican Senator asking for law and order? Retract op-ed, throw editors involved under the bus.

I'll also note these "stupid people" have taken a section of the city for Seattle. A homicide happened there over the weekend and the police weren't allowed to investigate? Turning a blind eye towards this behavior is why it is so prevalent. Continuing to do so will only make it worse.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012

Oct 26, 2018
So it's for Black people to do nothing all day, but hang out separately on an empty field.

Time well spent. lol

And I thought Rosa Parks was all about sitting on a bus with everyone equally.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Lincoln, OR official mask guidelines:

Exceptions:

Persons with health/medical conditions that preclude or are exacerbated by wearing a face covering.
Children under the age of 12. Children over the age of 2 but under the age of 12 are encouraged to wear face coverings but not required to do so.
Persons with disabilities that prevents them from using the face covering as described in this Directive. These persons must be reasonably accommodated to allow them access to goods and services.
People of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public.
So... only white people are required to wear masks.

It is time to stand up. It is time to get these fuckers out of office. Out of HR departments. Out of everything.

Last edited:

IDKFA

Jan 15, 2017
The fact that it's still Whites who are manning the checkpoints makes it hilarious.

White people telling other white people they are not allowed in their own city.

But at the same time, we're also told "diversity is our strength!".

Maybe it's time the Left starts coming to terms with Malcolm X?

Nah. I can't get behind that. Segregation and even separation is a huge step backwards for humanity.

If we want to move forward as a species then we need to drop these backward and archaic views.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Nah. I can't get behind that. Segregation and even separation is a huge step backwards for humanity.

If we want to move forward as a species then we need to drop these backward and archaic views.
Palestinians don't want to live under Israel.
In China, Tibetans,Hong Kongers and Uighur clearly see themselves different from mainland CCP rule.
In Africa, the Rwanda genocide can be blamed on two ethnic groups (Tutsi & Huti) being forced together and refusing to see things equal.

What do all the above have in common? After 50+ years, we haven't actually seen peace when you bring different groups together, there has actually been more bloodshed.

Segregation as Malcolm X described it was morally wrong. Separation as he described it was morally correct. Recall that racism happens only because of two competing ethnic groups are being forced together. Yet if Malcolm X had been given his own territory and hypothetically, became the first President, who is he going to be racist against? Himself? That would make as much sense as looking at a 100% homogenous White or Asian society and believing they all hate themselves?

Except, they don't. There's actually more reasons for the opposite to be true. A 100% black society for example, isn't going to be told what institutions they can run. That already eliminates the "representation" problems I here so much about.

IDKFA

Jan 15, 2017
Palestinians don't want to live under Israel.
In China, Tibetans,Hong Kongers and Uighur clearly see themselves different from mainland CCP rule.
In Africa, the Rwanda genocide can be blamed on two ethnic groups (Tutsi & Huti) being forced together and refusing to see things equal.

What do all the above have in common? After 50+ years, we haven't actually seen peace when you bring different groups together, there has actually been more bloodshed.

Segregation as Malcolm X described it was morally wrong. Separation as he described it was morally correct. Recall that racism happens only because of two competing ethnic groups are being forced together. Yet if Malcolm X had been given his own territory and hypothetically, became the first President, who is he going to be racist against? Himself? That would make as much sense as looking at a 100% homogenous White or Asian society and believing they all hate themselves?

Except, they don't. There's actually more reasons for the opposite to be true. A 100% black society for example, isn't going to be told what institutions they can run. That already eliminates the "representation" problems I here so much about.
You're actually for different races living in separate nations?

So for example, all the black people in North America have their own land and create their own black only nation? What about the Asian people? Do they get their own nation in North America? Do the natives get their own land? What about Europe? Do the black population of Europe get given their own land?

See the problem this leads to.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
You're actually for different races living in separate nations?

So for example, all the black people in North America have their own land and create their own black only nation? What about the Asian people? Do they get their own nation in North America? Do the natives get their own land? What about Europe? Do the black population of Europe get given their own land?

See the problem this leads to.
Thats pretty much how the world works.

Japan is for the Japanese. Korea for the Koreans. Heck Africa is an entire continent with pretty much all black countries. Should we send millions of white people to Nigeria for diversity reasons and turn it 50% white ?

Some countries will be multi cultural but the majority of countries around the no western world are pretty homogeneous.

I always wondered why werent blacks in the US more like zionists and tried to create a homeland in Africa or within the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.