• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sekai Project bringing Fault Milestone One and Rabi-Ribi to PS4 and PSVita

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
http://gematsu.com/2016/06/fault-milestone-one-rabi-ribi-coming-ps4-ps-vita

Fault Milestone One and Rabi-Ribi are coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita courtesy of Sekai Project, the publisher announced at E3 2016.

Fault Milestone One (not dated)
Fault is a series of Science Fantasy Cinematic Novels using a unique 3D Camera system for a visually immersive reading experience, which follow the story of a princess named Selphine and her Royal Guardian Ritona. When a sudden assault devastates their homeland of Rughzenhaide, the two are forced to escape… but somehow end up teleported into an unknown forest full of vegetation they don’t recognize.

Rabi-Ribi (Winter)
This 2D sidescrolling exploration platformer follows the adventure of Erina, whose humdrum life as a regular rabbit is turned upside-down when she finds herself in an unknown world and turned into a human (with rabbit ears)!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I think the dev said that the extra content in these versions will also be coming to the PC, as well, for those who already bought these games.

Anyway, Fault is supposed to be pretty great. I'll stick with the PC version, but it's an interesting choice to port over.

Cornbread78

Why would they bring these, but not Clannad to Vita/PS4? Interesting decisions.

Well, more Vita games doesn't hurt.

Strimei

I haven't played it, but a streamer I watch has played it a bit, and Rabi-ribi actually seems pretty neat overall.

Its actually part bullet hell.

Flandy

faults pretty good. Kinda of throws a ton of lore at you at the start to the point where it starts to get tedious but apart from that it's good. Gets much more interesting after that

Top Bottom