Self-professed neo-Nazi James A. Fields Jr. convicted of first-degree murder in car-ramming that killed one, injured dozens

lil puff

Dec 1, 2017
I never said they didn't deserve compassion - they absolutely do - but losing a family member doesn't absolve you of any immoral or illegal act you may commit out of that grief.
Wait, the family did something illegal? If, so, no I cannot condone that either. They should not retaliate over her death.

Now If they were alluding to a tone that they believe was shaped by Trump and his constant divisive rhetoric, and in turn, fostering an enabling and emboldening for individuals to act out.... I think that would be legitimate. Actually, I'd say it's typical to correlate mitigating factors involved in a death. Even if indirect.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Wait, the family did something illegal? If, so, no I cannot condone that either. They should not retaliate over her death.
That was a blanket statement. For instance, if you killed the person who murdered your family member, grief would not absolve you of your crime.

Now If they were alluding to a tone that they believe was shaped by Trump and his constant divisive rhetoric, and in turn, fostering an enabling and emboldening for individuals to act out.... I think that would be legitimate. Actually, I'd say it's typical to correlate mitigating factors involved in a death. Even if indirect.
I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree here. In my family, grief is a time for reflection and honoring that which we lost, and I can't imagine using the dead as a political pawn or as propaganda for my ideology. I think it is disrespectful to to the dead, and the last thing I would want to see happen.

Now, you obviously disagree with this. Maybe you think grief feeds into ideology and is a good thing, or maybe at least an unavoidable thing, and I don't know that I can say that you are wrong. Different people deal with grief in different ways, and I'm sure it is not always done in the most productive ways. When the emotional side overrules the rational side, all sorts of behavior starts to manifest.

That being said, that doesn't mean I have to agree with it or think that such behavior is "legitimate". In the same way that I expect people to not commit murder as a result of grief, I also expect them not to commit acts of immorality from grief either.

It's obvious that this family believes that pushing their ideology, at any cost, is not wrong or improper. I think they'd blame Trump regardless of whether their daughter was killed, and they wouldn't be above propagandizing any other tragedy towards that end. I don't think the grief is causing them to act out of character. I blame the ideology for preventing them from dealing with their grief in an honest and respectable way.

lil puff

Dec 1, 2017
Lets say I moved into an area rife with gang violence and my daughter was shot as an innocent bystander.

Yes, of course I'll grieve, but I will also do what I can to talk about/against the culture of violence in the community. Even though I know that one individual caused it, surrounding issues would be fresh on my mind. I don't believe one has to isolate grief and ignore what they see to be relevant factors.

So, yes, even if my daughter did not die, I would still be concerned about the violence in the community.

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
The “politicizing a tragedy” thing is something I don’t really raise an eyebrow too. If my child was murdered in a school shooting (which I know is an entirely different subject) I’d probably become an activist as well.

I mean I kind of feel like some of us are saying “yeah something really terrible happened to you but we want you to mourn quietly in a corner, thanks” here. I could be wrong though

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Like I said, we'll have to agree to disagree here. I won't tell other people how to grieve, but I don't have to like it.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
The “politicizing a tragedy” thing is something I don’t really raise an eyebrow too. If my child was murdered in a school shooting (which I know is an entirely different subject) I’d probably become an activist as well.

I mean I kind of feel like some of us are saying “yeah something really terrible happened to you but we want you to mourn quietly in a corner, thanks” here. I could be wrong though
Good video that shows how both Democrats and Republicans use "stop politicizing a tragedy" to get out of tough conversations.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Good video that shows how both Democrats and Republicans use "stop politicizing a tragedy" to get out of tough conversations.
An interesting video, and I appreciate you linking it, but wow, I don't think I could disagree more with his conclusion. He brings up a bunch of reasons why politicizing something would be a bad idea, then hand waves it away with a bit of verbal sleight of hand. The politicians can both be biased and right about politicizing a recent tragedy being a bad thing.

I happen to think the governing should be done rationally, not emotionally. When we act emotionally, we get bullshit legislation like the Patriot Act, which is both unconstitutional and overreaching, and yet nobody stood against it at the time because 9/11 had made the entire country emotional. I'm not against using events to make your argument, but there should be a few weeks for the emotional toll to fade before it is. We can not expect to make good laws in the aftermath of a tragedy.

And regardless of that, I don't think it is the family's place to politicize their grief. It is one thing to be angry, sad, and confused - it's a completely different thing to sell it. And we shouldn't be buying it. I feel like exploiting family members for personal gain is wrong, and the people who are the most emotional following a tragedy are the ones we should listen to the least. They are the definition of irrational and biased, and your constitutional freedoms, legal protections, and personal wellbeing are the last thing they are thinking about.

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
It is willful ignorance at best for you to not see it at this point. I also like how you ignored Joe Biden talking about unrelenting waves of immigration to replace the European stock of America. Skin color is not that important. That’s very reductionist of you.
If skin color isn't important then why are you specifying "European" stock of Americans and not other Americans? Also why does America never talk about illegal immigration of Eastern European who often overstay their Visas as well in the northern region of the US?

If it's not about skin color that is

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
If skin color isn't important then why are you specifying "European" stock of Americans and not other Americans? Also why does America never talk about illegal immigration of Eastern European who often overstay their Visas as well in the northern region of the US?

If it's not about skin color that is
First of all that was from Joe Biden. Second, European people are a hell of a lot more than skin color.

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
I don't know. The guy deserves severe punishment, but it feels more like manslaughter than first degree murder to me. I haven't seen the evidence the jury did, but it felt like he was aiming to cause injury due to being irritated by the protesters, not necessarily aiming to murder them. They not-so-veiled threat and instagram picture of the car running into protestors definitely indicates an inclination towards violence, but I think it is a stretch to say it proves that his intent was to kill anyone.

Also, he's facing federal hate crime charges too? This wasn't a hate crime. It was indiscriminate. He ran into them because they were protesters and that's not a protected class. If I remember correctly, the woman who died was white. Someone will have to explain to me how a white supremacist killing a white person is a hate crime.
Are you serious? Good fucking grief

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
White people aren't being replaced. They aren't having babies as much as they used to.

And what's so bad about being a minority in this country? Are those who fear such thinking they'll be treated like the non-white peoples in the US?

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018
White people aren't being replaced. They aren't having babies as much as they used to.
And in return, we're bringing in millions of non-whites every year to replace them.

And what's so bad about being a minority in this country? Are those who fear such thinking they'll be treated like the non-white peoples in the US?
The fact that in 2 election cycles from now, because of demographic replacement, Democrats will win every national election by default. Historical hint: far-left, one-party states don't tend to do well in the long run. The United States, because of immigration, will crumble into a third world shithole.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
And in return, we're bringing in millions of non-whites every year to replace them.

The fact that in 2 election cycles from now, because of demographic replacement, Democrats will win every national election by default. Historical hint: far-left, one-party states don't tend to do well in the long run. The United States, because of immigration, will crumble into a third world shithole.
The walls are closing in. Are you trembling at the thought of the only thing you can take pride in (being white) losing relevance? Maybe go out and accomplish something with your life and you won't have to champion your sense of self-worth on a dice roll.

Last edited by a moderator:

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018
The walls are closing in. Are you trembling at the thought of the only thing you can take pride in (being white) losing relevance? Maybe go out and accomplish something with your life and you won't have to champion your sense of self-worth on a dice roll.
I mean, you can deny reality all you want. That doesn't make it untrue.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, you can deny reality all you want. That doesn't make it untrue.
You and all the other ethno-nationalists might as well lay out all your cards on the table instead of skirting around euphemisms. Even your darling boy Richard Spencer admitted that what yall want will never happen peacefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018
Some degenerate drunk asshole ranting about "mulletheads" and "midwestern children" is a good source for life advice. <- that was sarcasm.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
The fact that in 2 election cycles from now, because of demographic replacement, Democrats will win every national election by default.
Eh. Maybe before the 2016 election I would've believed this, but the DNC has so royally fucked up the Democratic platform that a lot of liberals are abandoning it, and the political landscape is due for a new party or two to come in and rock the vote.

And even if we did become a country with a majority Democrat voters, sooner than later, they'd find some issue to divide them (like transgender bathrooms, or immigration) that will end up splitting the Democrat voters into progressives and moderates, which will divide the party enough that the conservative platform can make headway. Just look at what happened with the Bernie/Hillary split. That's why Trump won.

Historical hint: far-left, one-party states don't tend to do well in the long run. The United States, because of immigration, will crumble into a third world shithole.
The US is rather large with population centers separated by vast amounts of empty space. There will undoubtedly be an effect that immigration has on public discourse and politics, but for the majority of middle America, it won't make a huge amount of difference to their communities. Short of China moving over its entire population, there's no scenario where immigration will equally affect everyone. Most likely, it will affect certain cities and areas of the US, but we'll probably self segregate into racial communities soon enough.

A little bit south of me, Miami is about 70% Hispanic. A few hours north, Atlanta is 80% black. A few hours west, New Orleans is 60% voodoo alligators. A few hours east is 93% fish and 7% eldritch fish creatures.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Some degenerate drunk asshole ranting about "mulletheads" and "midwestern children" is a good source for life advice. <- that was sarcasm.
You'll never get what you want and you know it.

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018
Eh. Maybe before the 2016 election I would've believed this, but the DNC has so royally fucked up the Democratic platform that a lot of liberals are abandoning it
Yeah... no. Here were the 2016 elections;

And here were the 2018 midterms;

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Bravo, ipsi, that was a succinct rebuttal. The other data worth considering is the widening partisan gap in people with educations.

Put them together and it's irrefutable that the Republican party is rapidly moving towards having a homogeneous voting block of uneducated white men.

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018
Bravo, ipsi, that was a succinct rebuttal. The other data worth considering is the widening partisan gap in people with educations.
What you call education, I call indoctrination.

Put them together and it's irrefutable that the Republican party is rapidly moving towards having a homogeneous voting block of uneducated white men.
Don't worry. Soon, you'll have imported enough low skilled third world trash that blindly votes for government handouts that you can simply ignore all those detestable white men you hate so much. Because, after all, diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018

Don't worry. Soon, you'll have imported enough low skilled third world trash that blindly votes for government handouts that you can simply ignore all those detestable white men you hate so much. Because, after all, diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength.
Undocumented immigration has been on a steady decline for the last 10 years. I would I could say the same about white-trash, tabloid-swilling sheep who blame all their impotence and failures on brown people.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah... no. Here were the 2016 elections;

And here were the 2018 midterms;

You should cite your sources when you post these things. The "18778 Respondents" thing makes me think this is a poll of some sort and not actual election results.

Also these two polls show two different things. One shows who voted for Clinton and the other Democrats - I'm not sure those two are interchangeable, since a not insignificant number of registered Democrats voted for someone other than Clinton (I went Green party myself). Personally, with a two party system, I very much lean Democrat but then, I don't have a choice except in the presidential election. I'll bet there's a much stronger Democratic show of support during midterms (especially after Trump) that may not be indicative of a long term change in voting habits.

Finally, percentages are EXTREMELY misleading. There were about 20 million less people voting in the midterms, and for these numbers to be comparable, that difference would have to be made up of an equal difference in each racial category. That is, for the percentages to mean anything, they have to be of the same proportions. If there was 80% white votes in one example, then they would need to be 80% white votes in the second for them to be comparable. If the white vote dropped disproportionately, then you'd have a case of 37% of 80% white votes and 44% of 75% white votes - and that isn't going to show what you think it shows. And since we don't have those numbers, there's no way to be sure based on percentages alone (and that's assuming this isn't some random CNN poll which is meaningless).

I'm willing to admit that my original statement was baseless speculation - but all you had to do was ask.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018

Someone really needs to teach you people how to read graphs. What you are looking at is that some college or less is roughly neck and neck, with college graduates having large but not insurmountable lead (over the past 2 years, such a short amount of time it is impossible to tell if it is a trend or a blip). But postgraduates are totally not interested in being Republican. That I'll give you.

The thing is though... there are a LOT less postgraduate voters out there than the other three. Like, a LOT less. What it does show is that there are almost as many Republicans in college or with BS degrees as Democrats. I'm not sure I would consider that "uneducated".

In no way does this show that "Republican party is rapidly moving towards having a homogeneous voting block of uneducated white men". If anything, it shows the complete opposite.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com

And you don't answer my question...

Is being a racial minority really that bad?

way more

Jun 9, 2004
www.nostatusquo.com
I don't know. The guy deserves severe punishment, but it feels more like manslaughter than first degree murder to me. I haven't seen the evidence the jury did, but it felt like he was aiming to cause injury due to being irritated by the protesters, not necessarily aiming to murder them. They not-so-veiled threat and instagram picture of the car running into protestors definitely indicates an inclination towards violence, but I think it is a stretch to say it proves that his intent was to kill anyone.

Also, he's facing federal hate crime charges too? This wasn't a hate crime. It was indiscriminate. He ran into them because they were protesters and that's not a protected class. If I remember correctly, the woman who died was white. Someone will have to explain to me how a white supremacist killing a white person is a hate crime.
Targeting protesters?

Well what were they protesting? You sound like those idiots who say Dylan Roof shot up a black church because he hated religion.

Well the 9/11 terrorists flew into the Twin Towers but maybe they just hated duplicate buildings and the fact they were full of Americans was just a coincidence. Also, muslims in those buildings died. Clearly it was building hatred and not a terrorist attack.

Last edited:

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
First of all that was from Joe Biden. Second, European people are a hell of a lot more than skin color.
Yea we're are a group of people all with different cultures and customs.

Anyways, once again I ask. Why do you limit it to just "European" Americans being "replaced"? Where are these European Americans going? Why are other equally American groups not part of the group you fear of being replaced? ...if it's not about skin color that is. If your argument is culture, then I would stand to think that you would fear Americans of color who too are part of the American culture were being "replaced" as well.

Again...if it's not about skin color

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Yea we're are a group of people all with different cultures and customs.

Anyways, once again I ask. Why do you limit it to just "European" Americans being "replaced"? Where are these European Americans going? Why are other equally American groups not part of the group you fear of being replaced? ...if it's not about skin color that is. If your argument is culture, then I would stand to think that you would fear Americans of color who too are part of the American culture were being "replaced" as well.

Again...if it's not about skin color
This is absurd. America, and Europe are the only places seeing a massive demographic shift. I don't even know what kind of leftist bubble you're in to not get that. Obviously I meant White/European people are more than skin color just as all peoples are. Since America's founding it has been around 85 to 90 percent European. Just from 1965 to now it's down to around 60 percent, and dropping. So from 1776 to 1965 Whites maintained a super majority, and from 1965 on it's been rapidly dropping by design.

Last edited:

Idiocracy

Jun 18, 2018
@TheGreatYosh would you kindly direct me towards sources that can corroborate that there was evidence of attacks against the defendants car before the incident and the other mitigating circumstances they refer to?

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
*still waiting on someone to tell me what's so bad about being a racial minority in this country*
Well, the basis of intersectionality is that minorities (whether it be racial, gender, sexual, whatever) have a harder experience in life, with the people who score the highest on the minorities scales having the hardest time. So by the standards set forth by intersectionality itself, by choosing to become a minority yourself, you would be giving up privilege and accepting a more difficult time in life.

In other words, everybody is telling us how hard minorities have it and how they live under constant oppression and fear. Why would we choose that for ourselves?

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Well, the basis of intersectionality is that minorities (whether it be racial, gender, sexual, whatever) have a harder experience in life, with the people who score the highest on the minorities scales having the hardest time. So by the standards set forth by intersectionality itself, by choosing to become a minority yourself, you would be giving up privilege and accepting a more difficult time in life.

In other words, everybody is telling us how hard minorities have it and how they live under constant oppression and fear. Why would we choose that for ourselves?
And yet... White people are still the ones in power.

The Dutch were and are a minority in South Africa, yet for over a century they were the ones enjoying privilege, both wealth and peripheral.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
And yet... White people are still the ones in power.

The Dutch were and are a minority in South Africa, yet for over a century they were the ones enjoying privilege, both wealth and peripheral.
Dude, right now the minorities on the intersectional chart are the ones enjoying privilege. Nobody is getting banned from Twitter for calling for the deaths of all white people. Nobody has to fill out a three page report on why they didn't hire the white guy. Nobody is writing giant articles about how great it is to have a Person Without Color as a CEO. We have no social credit. Whatever power we have is due only to our majority right now. We give that up, those calls to murder all white people suddenly become fucking terrifying (I think they already are).

Now whether you think that is a good thing or not doesn't matter. You can't expect people to be happy about it. And to the people who complain about how minorities are treated in this country, it seems extremely hypocritical to wish that experience on others.

Beerman462

Aug 12, 2011
This is absurd. America, and Europe are the only places seeing a massive demographic shift. I don't even know what kind of leftist bubble you're in to not get that. Obviously I meant White/European people are more than skin color just as all peoples are. Since America's founding it has been around 85 to 90 percent European. Just from 1965 to now it's down to around 60 percent, and dropping. So from 1776 to 1965 Whites maintained a super majority, and from 1965 on it's been rapidly dropping by design.
The west has gotten to the point where individual economic freedom/education for all, especially women has manifested in lower reproduction rates. Lower reproduction rate means smaller work force. In order for the economy to maintain strength, it needs a strong work force.

The immigrants you seem to hate so much are just filling in the gap left by the low reproduction rate of traditionally white Europeans. Eventually they will reach the same level of economic freedom/education and their reproduction rates will fall off too.

This is science not conspiracy. Unless you think the conspiracy against white Europeans also extends to Japan?

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
@TheGreatYosh would you kindly direct me towards sources that can corroborate that there was evidence of attacks against the defendants car before the incident and the other mitigating circumstances they refer to?
Echoing this. AGAIN. If we have to put it up on every single page, we will.

If someone is going to defend neo-Nazis, but claim they're not a neo-Nazi sympathizer, then I want to see the damned receipts.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
If someone is going to defend neo-Nazis, but claim they're not a neo-Nazi sympathizer, then I want to see the damned receipts.
Why is it so hard to understand that people can defend someone's rights and freedoms without defending how those rights and freedoms are being used? Their rights and freedoms are YOUR rights and freedoms, and if somebody takes those away from them, they have also taken them away from YOU. The question isn't why someone would defend neo-Nazis, the question is why the fuck aren't you?

This constant "secret Hitler" whispering isn't just tiresome, it makes you look like a complete fool.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Why is it so hard to understand that people can defend someone's rights and freedoms without defending how those rights and freedoms are being used? Their rights and freedoms are YOUR rights and freedoms, and if somebody takes those away from them, they have also taken them away from YOU. The question isn't why someone would defend neo-Nazis, the question is why the fuck aren't you?

This constant "secret Hitler" whispering isn't just tiresome, it makes you look like a complete fool.
When you defend neo-Nazis with lies, it becomes a lot harder to claim you're not on their team.

Let's see those receipts.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Dude, right now the minorities on the intersectional chart are the ones enjoying privilege. Nobody is getting banned from Twitter for calling for the deaths of all white people. Nobody has to fill out a three page report on why they didn't hire the white guy. Nobody is writing giant articles about how great it is to have a Person Without Color as a CEO. We have no social credit. Whatever power we have is due only to our majority right now. We give that up, those calls to murder all white people suddenly become fucking terrifying (I think they already are).

Now whether you think that is a good thing or not doesn't matter. You can't expect people to be happy about it. And to the people who complain about how minorities are treated in this country, it seems extremely hypocritical to wish that experience on others.
Amazing! You're espousing the exact white supremacist recruitment talking points, spreading fear of being the new negro/Latino/Native/Asian. That if you become the new minority, you'll be treated just like the racial minorities are NOW...

I DON'T wish anyone to experience any of the things I have or other POC have just because we're the minority population and have no real power.

And everything you listed as a "strike" against being white is peanuts compared to being lynched, stopped and frisked, arrested on trumped up charges... Yes, those things are bad but no where NEAR as bad as what Native Americans, blacks, latinx, etc have had to endure since this country was founded.

And this country was never a "white country".

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com

So what you're saying is .. you enjoy white privilege because you're still the majority...

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
Amazing! You're espousing the exact white supremacist recruitment talking points, spreading fear of being the new negro/Latino/Native/Asian. That if you become the new minority, you'll be treated just like the racial minorities are NOW...
I'm just saying from the intersectional perspective, what is being asked of white people is a losing proposition by their own standards they judge the world by. Asking someone to voluntarily give up something they have without getting something in return ain't exactly going to win minds and hearts, you know? Since I think intersectionality is bullshit, I don't care. I just think that, in addition to being morons, they are hypocrites too.

I DON'T wish anyone to experience any of the things I have or other POC have just because we're the minority population and have no real power.
But, if you believe in intersectionality, then to move someone down the line from majority to minority, you would necessarily be increasing the oppression they experience. If this is the case, can you really not understand why some people would not see that as a welcome change? Are you so far gone that you don't know what it is like to be human any more?

And this country was never a "white country".
Where the fuck did I ever say that? I've always seen this as a country built on ideals. Now, I don't give a shit what you look like or who you fuck, as long as you see the principles this country was founded on as a blueprint by which the country should be run. If you do not, then I'm going to fight you on it. The people pushing this diversity bullshit do not believe in free speech, privacy, or the right to fair trial. Hell, they seem to believe in cruel and unusual punishment and are anti-gun too. That's what, 5 of the Bill of Rights that they wipe their ass with? What a bunch of fucking assholes. And they want power and authority over others and use diversity as a tool to gain it. Fuck them. Come back and ask for my support again when you can do it without calling me a Nazi.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
The west has gotten to the point where individual economic freedom/education for all, especially women has manifested in lower reproduction rates. Lower reproduction rate means smaller work force. In order for the economy to maintain strength, it needs a strong work force.

The immigrants you seem to hate so much are just filling in the gap left by the low reproduction rate of traditionally white Europeans. Eventually they will reach the same level of economic freedom/education and their reproduction rates will fall off too.

This is science not conspiracy. Unless you think the conspiracy against white Europeans also extends to Japan?
Hahaha. This is so ludicrous. Flooding the country with immigrants depressed wages to the point most Americans will not do those jobs for the wages, automation is a thing that the elites have known about for some time now. Yet flooded our country still. And as for Japan, I wonder why there is not mass immigration into Japan then?

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
America's culture is simply an amalgamation of everyone else culture no? I don't see how having more of "others" changes that.

America's definition of white really confuses me, during the 1800s Federalists (conservatives) were against Europeans immigrating to the US claiming it would change the culture of America and they were being brought in to vote against Federalists.

So you're not a super majority anymore, last I checked you're still a super majority in all the avenues of power. Governments, business, education, entertainment 🤷🏾‍♂️

Besides you should be excited to become a minority, I heard in the US they're treated better, have it easier, and get all the perks and privileges. Sounds like a win no?

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Hahaha. This is so ludicrous. Flooding the country with immigrants depressed wages to the point most Americans will not do those jobs for the wages, automation is a thing that the elites have known about for some time now. Yet flooded our country still. And as for Japan, I wonder why there is not mass immigration into Japan then?
You've been asked to back up your claims by multiple people across multiple pages. Are you ever going to do it?

Like was said before, it's ok to defend neo-Nazis. But when you defend neo-Nazis with lies, that's where things get sketchy.

Show us them receipts.

Feb 23, 2016

Again immegration is at a 10 year low still spouting lied with 0 evidence.