• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell me on a game with a single screenshot

care.jpg

Sonic Adventure 2.

Right in the...teenhood?

Not sure if serious.
It's Zelda U, go watch the trailer. I should probably mention that it is not out yet, 2015/16 title.

Why would he or she not be serious? Not all of us are familiar with every game, even one from a very famous series like Zelda. It infuriates the shit out of me when people don't post which game the screenshot is from and just assume that everyone else knows.

Grizzo

Why would he or she not be serious? Not all of us are familiar with every game, even one from a very famous series like Zelda. It infuriates the shit out of me when people don't post which game the screenshot is from and just assume that everyone else knows.

This so much. I've already complained about that in this thread but it seems like people just don't care at all haha. I don't see the point in posting nothing but a screenshot.

This looks better than most ps4 and xb1 games.

It doesn't even look better than many PS360 games, and the Wii U trumphs them.

When will we stop trying to give Nintendo credit where it's undue? Isn't consistently making fun games and occasionally some GOATs not enough?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Rogue Galaxy
I'll leave it to you to pick that single screenshot, though, OP.

Damn. This game has been in my backlog since it launched. I kind of hated the opening though with the awkward boss that required creating platforms with some gun to jump on its back. Those pics make me wish I stuck with it though.

sublimit

Banned
Man i love these types of threads!They are like a celebration and a showcase of one of the reasons (the other being gameplay) of why we love this medium so much.

Anyway surprised no one mentioned Mirror's Edge yet:

This so much. I've already complained about that in this thread but it seems like people just don't care at all haha. I don't see the point in posting nothing but a screenshot.

Sorry, my post was more a joke than anything (the game being unreleased yet), so I didn't put the title to get the right comic timing :(

MetalSlug

Fur Fighters (DC - PS2 - PC - IOS)
Orginalbears.jpg

Toy Commander (DC)
BOSS.jpg

Dragonball Z : Budokai 3 (PS2) - Also on PS3/360 but it's missing the awesome soundtrack
dragonball-z-budokai-hd-collection-dustycartridge-screenshot2.png

To others that said the Zelda game isn't out - this is another example of Nintendo leveraging their artists to make a Wii U game look better than almost any PS4 or XB1 game. I don't have a Wii U but my brother that I live 5 minutes away from has one and I'm probably going to buy Super Mario 3D World now and play on his system.

Yeah, do it, and while you are there grab DKC TF.

With a Wii U and PS4 I have had a lot of fun this year, still need to complete W101, Wind Waker HD, ZombiU and Pikmin 3.

Most fun I have had this year was with Wolfenstein, TLOUR, SM3DW, DKCTF and MK8.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
As always props to the people that actually puts the game name on their posts!

Top Bottom