• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sen No Kiseki III |Import OT| Teacher by day, Military Officer by night

Kalor

I'm starting to lose my strength for waiting after seeing these reactions. I'll get Ys first and see where I'm at after that.

Balfour

Huh

But okay then, I hope there's a very good reason why
there's a cliffhanger, because they're just kicking this Sen can down the road now

It being a good reason is something you need to decide.

The ending here is kinda dark.
I won't go further unless you wanna hear

I was going to play slowly and patiently but screw that noise I want to confirm various things I've read in spoilers because DEAR GOD THIS GAME.

Just to confirm, I have yet to see video proof of the 'ending' that does directly state a sequel is coming but there are screen shots out there so who knows exactly. I did half of chapter 1 in a little over an hour so yeah I can easily believe people are already beating the game.

Why not just enjoy the game for what it is now, instead of rushing past xyz to get to some event you've been spoilered about or to confirm what's to come? This is the game we have now. I hope it's good!

Shouta

Yeah, it's kinda weird to be rushing to get to spoilers when it's always been about the journey there, honestly.

Anyway, I'm gonna go live again pretty soon.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAMEL

^ That is a bonafide spoiler, by the way

Why not just enjoy the game for what it is now, instead of rushing past xyz to get to some event you've been spoilered about or to confirm what's to come? This is the game we have now. I hope it's good!

Yeah, it's kinda weird to be rushing to get to spoilers when it's always been about the journey there, honestly.

Anyway, I'm gonna go live again pretty soon.

I said before but I can't read Japanese so I can't understand a majority of the game anyway. This was never about seeing the journey for me, I was going to end up spoiled anyway I bought the game so I could play it and see it myself so I wouldn't feel cheated like I did for CS2 with its major spoiler revealed to me before I had even finished CS1.

kubricks

I love exploring the rooms. Tita's in particular (I don't think this counts as a spoiler, but feel free to PM if it does). Spot the cameos!

Everything just looks so good (I must've said this the third time by now), you can actually examine signs and stuff in detail; it's great.

I missed Estelle and Joshua. ;(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ok, I'm done watching the game. I need to beat Zero/Ao first. Sen I/II were fine without the Crossbell games, but this is very obviously... not.

Jiraiza

Ok, I'm done watching the game. I need to beat Zero/Ao first. Sen I/II were fine without the Crossbell games, but this is very obviously... not.

Yep, you can't appreciate this game to the fullest without the Crossbell games. On the second day of chapter 1, and woo,
loving the old members.

Jiraiza

So, will this be able to sell over 150k?

I hope so. I might still be on the honeymoon period, but man, this game rocks so far as of chapter 1.

Spoiler-Free Impressions:

Falcom did it, they made me like Rean, at least, as of chapter 1; instructor Rean is worlds better than student Rean. The addition of the Sky and Crossbell cast? Even better. Bonding events seem okay so far; they're making the effort to involve multiple characters this time around. If you've played the Sky, Zero, and Ao games, you're in for a ride. The intersection of all three arcs is absolutely glorious. I also like the increased perspective shifts in this game. Seeing the CS cast all grown up is great, too; if you wanted a JRPG with mostly adults, this is that game.

The pacing in combat is absolutely fantastic. All the crafts and artes happen insanely quick, but if that's not enough for you; you can still skip them all. Not to mention the change from a rotating menu to button-per-menu format is way, way smoother and better. Of course, leave it to analyzing monsters to ruin the flow of battle most of the time.

Graphics-wise, you shouldn't expect AAA quality stuff, but models and textures have been improved so much that you can have a good time checking out stuff in-game like reading signs or the like. Really helps with the immersion. The models in particular have been improved a lot, and you can tell the amount of care they put into giving the unique characters good designs. 60 FPS is just great; makes combat feel so smooth and quick. Falcom should probably work on improving the animations in cutscenes though; I feel like the scenes could be super hype if not for the wonky ass animations when it comes to the fight scenes. There's also some issues with the hair or something because you'll see that it seems to shake a lot for whatever reason in some scenes. Needless to say, I'd say the PC folks are in for a great product whenever it gets ported over. I'm already feeling jealous of the people in the future who'll be playing this for the time on the PC (assuming it's a good port).

I like the changes to fishing especially the in-universe reason for Rean spreading the fishing love. The card game seems easy so far, but it's pretty fun, too. It also has some customization depth to it, which is great if you want to spend some time on it. I love the changes to the new notebook, though I feel like there should've been an option to maximize it. Another thing I like is how field chatter doesn't get interrupted when you interact with stuff (though going into combat does, and it cuts off the entire conversation afterwards), which was annoying in Persona 5. Lots of nice QoL changes, to say the least. There's a skip event function and also a fast-forward function for story/dialogue chatter.

I think the biggest disappointment so far is the half-assed voice acting. And I don't mean the quality, but the quantity; some scenes will have only one or two characters voiced or some scenes will only have a couple lines voiced. Just give me a Sen no Kiseki 3 Evolution if that means getting full voice acting work at this point. Full voice-acting is only a thing in really important scenes.

I imagine there will be mixed opinions on the fanservice in this game. You'll know when you get there. Did I mention how great the 60 FPS is (spoiler-free webms below)?

Rean S-Craft: https://streamable.com/oiog0
Altina S-Craft: https://streamable.com/w8ii2

Chapter 1 Impressions (spoilers ahoy):

Holy shit, all these happenings on the second day. First off, we finally get to visit Hamel and also Loewe's grave. Not only that, Rean seems to be related to Hamel in some way, those quick flash backs sure are suspicious. Not sure what the deal with Shino-, the loli vampire, is but alright. There was also some exposition on why Rean is afraid to release his Ogre powers; him going berserk for 3 days reminds me of a certain anime but I can't quite recall what it is.

Sometimes, I wonder why Doobie is working with Ouroboros. She seems like a pretty nice person. She's also S-tier bully material. The Jaeger King lives, but where is Randy's dad, then!? He also has a Divine Knight? What the fuck!? And holy shit, the Aion type model from the Crossbell game is back, but upgraded. Except it got destroyed pretty fast.

Anyone remember that weird ingredients guy from Liberl? Because I do. He shows up in the Parma pub and I wasn't expecting him there. He even has a unique model from what I could tell. Loved seeing Munk, Mint, Anabel, Alan, and Vivi show up. You also get to visit Mary's house in Saint Ark; the music instructor in case you don't remember. Hearing about Mary and Makarov was cute as hell; same with Alan and Bridget (they're engaged!). Let's not forget Cold Steel's exclusive Dominion-related character, Rosine! Seeing everyone following their own paths and all grown up is so nice to see. Another fun character that comes back is Jingo from Crossbell; you definitely won't have fun with her if you're not aware of her bratty behavior in the Zero/Ao games.

I liked the reunion scenes with the old class members. Another thing I like is how the game seems to be pushing the Jusis and Millium dynamic harder than ever. If an OTP has to happen, these two are the most likely. Millium staying in contact with Jusis and even trying to take a bath was him got a good laugh out of me. I'm also enjoying Juna and Kurt's relationship; Juna in particular is definitely an upcoming Lloyd-tier preacher. I'm liking the direction they're taking Altina and her design in the school outfit is just top notch. No idea what Ashe and Musse are all about, but we'll see soon. The students in the other classes are great, too. It's nice to see they all have chemistry with each other; Falcom did a good job with the details there.

Man, got hit with a lot of nostalgia with all the Agate teasing when it comes to Tita. Hilarious, the guy never catches a break. Even worse because now all the new students, part of old class VII, and even Toval and Sara are in on it. Tita is still an adorable clump of cuteness. I think it's interesting that the Erebonian government wouldn't let Estelle and Joshua into the country because of their connection to Cassius as well as Joshua's relation to Hamel. But it's thanks to that that we get Tita and Agate in Erebonia instead. Looks like we won't see Estelle and Joshua for awhile. Maybe Renne. That said, Tita rooming with Musse concerns me a lot. That harlot needs to stay away!

Randy gets so little involvement so far. He's practically related to all the happenings, but he never really gets any focus aside from some name drops. I could go on, but I'll stop here.

Is this about right for the end of chapter 1? Also managed to get the 3 Edgar books so far.

wJaEiR6.jpg

PK Gaming

I hope so. I might still be on the honeymoon period, but man, this game rocks so far as of chapter 1.

Spoiler-Free Impressions:

Falcom did it, they made me like Rean, at least, as of chapter 1; instructor Rean is worlds better than student Rean. The addition of the Sky and Crossbell cast? Even better. Bonding events seem okay so far; they're making the effort to involve multiple characters this time around. If you've played the Sky, Zero, and Ao games, you're in for a ride. The intersection of all three arcs is absolutely glorious. I also like the increased perspective shifts in this game. Seeing the CS cast all grown up is great, too; if you wanted a JRPG with mostly adults, this is that game.

The pacing in combat is absolutely fantastic. All the crafts and artes happen insanely quick, but if that's not enough for you; you can still skip them all. Not to mention the change from a rotating menu to button-per-menu format is way, way smoother and better. Of course, leave it to analyzing monsters to ruin the flow of battle most of the time.

Graphics-wise, you shouldn't expect AAA quality stuff, but models and textures have been improved so much that you can have a good time checking out stuff in-game like reading signs or the like. Really helps with the immersion. The models in particular have been improved a lot, and you can tell the amount of care they put into giving the unique characters good designs. 60 FPS is just great; makes combat feel so smooth and quick. Falcom should probably work on improving the animations in cutscenes though; I feel like the scenes could be super hype if not for the wonky ass animations when it comes to the fight scenes. There's also some issues with the hair or something because you'll see that it seems to shake a lot for whatever reason in some scenes. Needless to say, I'd say the PC folks are in for a great product whenever it gets ported over. I'm already feeling jealous of the people in the future who'll be playing this for the time on the PC (assuming it's a good port).

I like the changes to fishing especially the in-universe reason for Rean spreading the fishing love. The card game seems easy so far, but it's pretty fun, too. It also has some customization depth to it, which is great if you want to spend some time on it. I love the changes to the new notebook, though I feel like there should've been an option to maximize it. Another thing I like is how field chatter doesn't get interrupted when you interact with stuff (though going into combat does, and it cuts off the entire conversation afterwards), which was annoying in Persona 5. Lots of nice QoL changes, to say the least. There's a skip event function and also a fast-forward function for story/dialogue chatter.

I think the biggest disappointment so far is the half-assed voice acting. And I don't mean the quality, but the quantity; some scenes will have only one or two characters voiced or some scenes will only have a couple lines voiced. Just give me a Sen no Kiseki 3 Evolution if that means getting full voice acting work at this point. Full voice-acting is only a thing in really important scenes.

I imagine there will be mixed opinions on the fanservice in this game. You'll know when you get there. Did I mention how great the 60 FPS is (spoiler-free webms below)?

Rean S-Craft: https://streamable.com/oiog0
Altina S-Craft: https://streamable.com/w8ii2

Chapter 1 Impressions (spoilers ahoy):

Holy shit, all these happenings on the second day. First off, we finally get to visit Hamel and also Loewe's grave. Not only that, Rean seems to be related to Hamel in some way, those quick flash backs sure are suspicious. Not sure what the deal with Shino-, the loli vampire, is but alright. There was also some exposition on why Rean is afraid to release his Ogre powers; him going berserk for 3 days reminds me of a certain anime but I can't quite recall what it is.

Sometimes, I wonder why Doobie is working with Ouroboros. She seems like a pretty nice person. She's also S-tier bully material. The Jaeger King lives, but where is Randy's dad, then!? He also has a Divine Knight? What the fuck!? And holy shit, the Aion type model from the Crossbell game is back, but upgraded. Except it got destroyed pretty fast.

Anyone remember that weird ingredients guy from Liberl? Because I do. He shows up in the Parma pub and I wasn't expecting him there. He even has a unique model from what I could tell. Loved seeing Munk, Mint, Anabel, Alan, and Vivi show up. You also get to visit Mary's house in Saint Ark; the music instructor in case you don't remember. Hearing about Mary and Makarov was cute as hell; same with Alan and Bridget (they're engaged!). Let's not forget Cold Steel's exclusive Dominion-related character, Rosine! Seeing everyone following their own paths and all grown up is so nice to see. Another fun character that comes back is Jingo from Crossbell; you definitely won't have fun with her if you're not aware of her bratty behavior in the Zero/Ao games.

I liked the reunion scenes with the old class members. Another thing I like is how the game seems to be pushing the Jusis and Millium dynamic harder than ever. If an OTP has to happen, these two are the most likely. Millium staying in contact with Jusis and even trying to take a bath was him got a good laugh out of me. I'm also enjoying Juna and Kurt's relationship; Juna in particular is definitely an upcoming Lloyd-tier preacher. I'm liking the direction they're taking Altina and her design in the school outfit is just top notch. No idea what Ashe and Musse are all about, but we'll see soon. The students in the other classes are great, too. It's nice to see they all have chemistry with each other; Falcom did a good job with the details there.

Man, got hit with a lot of nostalgia with all the Agate teasing when it comes to Tita. Hilarious, the guy never catches a break. Even worse because now all the new students, part of old class VII, and even Toval and Sara are in on it. Tita is still an adorable clump of cuteness. I think it's interesting that the Erebonian government wouldn't let Estelle and Joshua into the country because of their connection to Cassius as well as Joshua's relation to Hamel. But it's thanks to that that we get Tita and Agate in Erebonia instead. Looks like we won't see Estelle and Joshua for awhile. Maybe Renne. That said, Tita rooming with Musse concerns me a lot. That harlot needs to stay away!

Randy gets so little involvement so far. He's practically related to all the happenings, but he never really gets any focus aside from some name drops. I could go on, but I'll stop here.

Is this about right for the end of chapter 1? Also managed to get the 3 Edgar books so far.

HTTP3RsZGludmVzdG9ycy5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTYvMDkvR2VvcmdlLUNvc3RhbnphLVBvcGNvcm4uZ2lm.gif

Can't wait to see your impressions for the rest of the game. Should be a fun time, haha.

HTTP3RsZGludmVzdG9ycy5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTYvMDkvR2VvcmdlLUNvc3RhbnphLVBvcGNvcm4uZ2lm.gif

Can't wait to see the rest of your impressions. Should be a fun time, haha.

I was just thinking that XD

Gameplay wise CS3 is quite good but still really familiar. For the most part most of everyones crafts return from previous games but a lot of the group buffing ones have been put into the new Brave Order system making them a lot less easy to spam, there are general changes to all of them though (Rean's version of 'gale' in this game works basically the same way but now costs 80 CP instead of 40) but they still seem to function in the same way with mostly similar effects.

The break system is also interesting, I'm curious on how much harder it is to break an enemies guard in the harder difficulties because when enemies power up now... Wow they can get really stronger.

vkrili

Those impressions are great and all but Rean's new S-craft is probably my least favorite of his three (Azure Flames don't count). There's not enough weight behind it.

I just can't stop cleaving ignorance.

i just want ESTELLE! It's the only spoiler i will allow myself to see!

damn it's a shame we probably won't get zero and ao before this one is out!

Eylos

Banned
This thread is pure sadomasoquism for me.

How much time usually xseed take after the release of the game to announce it?

Reveirg

For the Kiseki series, 2~10 years, give or take? :p

Nah seriously, I'm guessing they should announce it within the next 6 months, but it's really impossible to know for sure.

Shouta

I'm still in the middle of the first chapter but I'm really enjoying the game. It feels like the mastered version of what they were attempting in Sen 1 and 2. A lot of the little changes are nice to like making the battlefields smaller.

Brave Orders has been a nice excuse for them to make hard a little more difficult. You definitely have to use of them as enemies seemingly hit harder than before. The defense orders reduce the damage to acceptable levels, lol.

Jiraiza

God, I absolutely love how
talkative Valimar
is now.
Setsuna from Gundam 00 would cream his pants if his Gundam could talk to him.

Shouta

Man, I wasn't expecting that to happen at the end of the first day of stuff, lol.

I've been streaming and I'm up again for folks that are interested in watching. A break is always refreshing. Link should be in my previous posts.

Balfour

It depends, going off the Localization Producer and head of the Trails series at XSEED on twitter, they haven't even started

Falcom already cucked them with Ys 8 and gave it to NISA. It sounds like they haven't even been given the ok to do so

I doubt they would do that with Sen3 though considering they are currently doing work on the PC port of Sen2. Which they are currently doing more voice lines for it. So it would be dumb to not give them Sen3

my guess is they won't begin until they are finished with Sen2's port

PK Gaming

Not a spoiler, but I obscured the dialogue for the sake of the people who want to keep it a surprise

Rean: It's now that I realize just how amazing Sara was

WOW

Korigama

It depends, going off the Localization Producer and head of the Trails series at XSEED on twitter, they haven't even started

Falcom already cucked them with Ys 8 and gave it to NISA. It sounds like they haven't even been given the ok to do so

I doubt they would do that with Sen3 though considering they are currently doing work on the PC port of Sen2. Which they are currently doing more voice lines for it. So it would be dumb to not give them Sen3

my guess is they won't begin until they are finished with Sen2's port
Not necessarily. Since XSeed are porting CS II themselves, with the programming for the console and portable versions in the past having been handled by Falcom themselves after being given the localized materials (the need for extra programming being why there wasn't more voice acting before PC since those lines were tied to it and Falcom didn't want to be bothered), it's possible that they could be finishing the PC CS II port and working on localizing CS III at the same time.

PK Gaming

Holy fuck, being Rean is suffering

Chapter 1 spoilers

He's forced to partake in the North Ambria campaign, witnessed terrorists kill countless innocent civilians and tried to take out the mech using terrorists with Valimar + Spirit Unification, but his power went out wild and he couldn't control it and shit went sideways (and was unconscious for 3 days).

This on top of being forced to go out on missions on a monthly basis, and being separated from the people around him. He's trying to keep a brave face, and he's dealing with it in a mature way, but...yeah. :(

Overall that was legitimately crushing. They do not half ass him being a military officer at ALL.

preta

Just finished chapter 1. I'm floored.
So many developments already. Altina and Millium are homunculi, Rean is seemingly from Hamel (which means maybe Osborne isn't his biological father after all?), Ouroboros is making new Aions, and Rutger has the Palatinate Knight...
It's a ton to take in. If things keep escalating from here, Sen III could easily surpass the hype levels of Ao, which is something I don't say lightly.

One thing that has underwhelmed me a bit is the music - a higher proportion of tracks than usual for a Falcom soundtrack seem a bit underdeveloped or phoned-in, although there are still plenty of good ones. Of course, I expect I still haven't heard most of the best tracks at this point, so it's far too early to judge properly.

Everything I've seen so far (up to early chapter 2) has been pretty good, the teacher angle with Rean is the best thing they could have done with the character. They also realised there's no need to have always the main character around to have interesting conversations between other party members or npcs. The pacing so far has been also on point. Another surprise has been the ost, there's already some memorable themes for both in battle and outside battle.

Overall, the biggest disappointment is the huge amount of text not voiced. Is really noticeable, even if you go into the game prepared after reading comments about the matter; once you are in the game you will probably be surprised with how little is actually voiced.

Jiraiza

All the NPCs in Crossbell and the city itself being realized in glorious 3D; never have I felt so proud to be a part of this ongoing universe.

Literally me (both Mishy and the girl) right now.

Everything I've seen so far (up to early chapter 2) has been pretty good, the teacher angle with Rean is the best thing they could have done with the character. They also realised there's no need to have always the main character around to have interesting conversations between other party members or npcs. The pacing so far has been also on point.

Agreed completely. I think I might go on another rant about how I'm liking Rean's new role as an instructor, the old and new cast, the bonding events, and stuff in another post. We should also consider calling Rean the bath predator from now on.

PK Gaming

Re: CS3 romance options and Final bond events

There are only 3 true romance options. Alisa, Emma and Laura. Rean and Alisa kiss, which does not happen in Emma or Laura's route.
-You are given the choice to enter an intimate relationship with the 3 girls or just stay friends (NICE).
-Juna, Altina and Musse are platonic. Makes sense, because dating students would be gross.
-Elise and Alfin are obviously platonic. Alfin hugs both of them, in fact. Aww.
-Fie's final bonding scene is entirely platonic. There is a headpat, though.
-Millium's final bond scene hasn't been shown yet, but it's assumed to be platonic.
-Sara: N/A

Pretty satisfied tbh. Game handles its romance a lot better than Persona does.

Jiraiza

Don't know what's behind those spoilers but pretty disappointing if optional romances are still a thing. I guess Falcom didn't have the balls to get rid of 'em. Sort of wish I didn't see your post at all, actually.

Of course, if I'm wrong, that's fine, too.

Korigama

There are only 3 true romance options. Alisa, Emma and Laura. Rean and Alisa kiss, which does not happen in Emma or Laura's route.
-You are given the choice to enter an intimate relationship with the 3 girls or just stay friends (NICE).
-Juna, Altina and Musse are platonic. Makes sense, because dating students would be gross.
-Millium's final bond scene hasn't been shown yet, but it's assumed to be platonic.

Anything regarding
how things go with Towa (I would expect platonic in that case as well, though)
? Nothing too surprising with the rest of it, though I suspect some may be disappointed with that last one on the list
apparently having no scene at all

PK Gaming

Don't know what's behind those spoilers but pretty disappointing if optional romances are still a thing. I guess Falcom didn't have the balls to get rid of 'em. Sort of wish I didn't see your post at all, actually.

Of course, if I'm wrong, that's fine, too.

I can understand the sentiment, but I don't think dropping a system that a lot of people were invested with would be a good idea. Instead, paring down the waifuism (instead of letting you date literally anyone like in Persona 5) seems like a great idea. Better for all characters involved, imo.

Anything regarding
how things go with Towa (I would expect platonic in that case as well, though)
? Nothing too surprising with the rest of it, though I suspect some may be disappointed with that last one on the list
apparently having no scene at all

OH N/A as in, in nobody's done it yet, sorry. And I don't have information on Towa either :(

Though I know she's got a final bonding event with Towa as per trophy list, but I suspect it'll be platonic.

kromeo

I haven't played the second game so not sure how it works in that but I'd much rather have options than a forced romance with the boring choice Alisa that would presumably be the alternative

Korigama

OH N/A as in, in nobody's done it yet, sorry. And I don't have information on Towa either :(

Though I know she's got a final bonding event with Towa as per trophy list, but I suspect it'll be platonic.
Ah, okay. Thanks.
I haven't played the second game so not sure how it works in that but I'd much rather have options than a forced romance with the boring choice Alisa that would presumably be the alternative
Just as a reminder, this OT has already okayed open spoilers for the first two games, so best not to spend too much time here if not done with those. As for what you've mentioned, while there are options, it's pretty obvious that she's Falcom's favored choice, and CS II only doubles down on that (for what it's worth, CS II does more to justify her specifically). The alternatives also feel largely noncommittal by comparison in CS II with the exception of one I'd say, and even then it's still pretty clear that they want the player to choose Alisa.

theofficefan99

Not sure if this is appropriate to post in this topic, but do you guys think there's any chance Cold Steel I and II PS4 will be localized? Or should I just buy and play the PS3 versions?

Shouta

I got done with the first chapter and it's already nuts.

I think the set of scenes at the end of Ch. 1 is probably one of my favorites across all of the Trails games.
Having the old Class VII come upon the ruins of Hamel and then learning the truth behind was interesting. There's a lot of bits of development for the characters mixed in as well like finding out a bit more about Duvalie.

I think what really makes it for me is how many lives and stories intersected in that moment. Despite being enemies, everyone comes together to show their respects to the victims of such a tragedy and to honor a fallen comrade as well. As the player, it really something that we were able to explore it a little bit as well while recalling a lot of stuff that we experienced in the other games.

Combine this with the direction they've taken with the Sen characters and it's just a huge ball of stuff to digest.

Needless to say, I'm pretty hyped to continue with the story.

Only one I'm surpised about...
Musse is Platonic after constantly trying to seduce Rean? Thats just kinda funny honestly.

I got done with the first chapter and it's already nuts.

I think the set of scenes at the end of Ch. 1 is probably one of my favorites across all of the Trails games.
Having the old Class VII come upon the ruins of Hamel and then learning the truth behind was interesting. There's a lot of bits of development for the characters mixed in as well like finding out a bit more about Duvalie.

I think what really makes it for me is how many lives and stories intersected in that moment. Despite being enemies, everyone comes together to show their respects to the victims of such a tragedy and to honor a fallen comrade as well. As the player, it really something that we were able to explore it a little bit as well while recalling a lot of stuff that we experienced in the other games.

Combine this with the direction they've taken with the Sen characters and it's just a huge ball of stuff to digest.

Needless to say, I'm pretty hyped to continue with the story.

I really liked that scene. Sky Second Chapter spoilers along with Sen 3 chapter 1 spoilers
It's actually also referencing SC with the Graveyard scene in the early chapters with Loewe and I think Agate if I'm not mistaken. Considering its Loewe's grave in Hamel I thought it was a really nice touch.

Top Bottom