• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Maid

Banned
Neptunia would be great (they're already doing U I guess) but they'd need to fix how they render flatness. There is no justice in how flatness is rendered in Shinovi. Is it improved in this?

They are so focusing on prosperous life that they forget even barren land has life.

But then again, if they go with more in that route I doubt we could even have this thread.

SerTapTap

They are so focusing on prosperous life that they forget even barren land has life.

But then again, if they go with more in that route I doubt we could even have this thread.

There's still Vert, Noire, Compa, transformed Neptune and Plutia, CC2, Cave, Marvy obviously (though licensing may be an issue for the makers)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gotta love the background turning into flames & the hands acting like they can't hold out much longer.

Torraz

Goddamnit.

Still have to finish Tales of Zestiria.

Also playing:
Yakuza Zero
Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity

But this has shipped (amiami) and should arrive in around 10 days or so!

ShinMaruku

Waiting for nippon yasan for my copy.

Same here.

As to those who hate Yumi the princess
4cSnWE2.png

She is ASCENDANT!

Oh and Ayane the ninja princess is in it too!

tumblr_n9bgdqvYeX1tbcnq4o4_500.png

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Can confirm it, 1.01 was very laggy, especially since it seemed to "load" during cutscenes.
1.02 is a lot better, just a few slowdowns during panning of 5 characters in a cutscene. Expecting a patch to fix out the last problems regarding unstable framerate.

Nice, looking forward to trying it post-patch!

I switched to AmiAmi when P-A didn't scale their adjusted pricing back down when the yen started depreciating a couple of years ago. With AmiAmi charging in Yen, right now, they're my vendor of choice. Only for new titles though, they tend to not keep stock. Also use AmiAmi since I've fallen into the figure vortex.

AmiAmi seems great, price-wise, but if you're an impatient importer like me, you may want to use P-A. Any figures I want to buy are coming from AmiAmi though. Can't beat those prices. P-A used to be pretty good but their toy prices are not only higher, but shipping is now ridiculous. Fedex can cost the same amount as the item itself.

From the Famitsu article, it seems she'll be a paid DLC playable character, along with "Hakufu, Guan Yu and Lu Bu" (female versions)
(according to google translate)
later on, and other SK characters such as Ayame later. Announcements coming in later months apparently.
Can't wait!
Whoa, WHOA WHOA WHOA!

The DoA and Ikkitousen crossovers are playable characters rather than just costumes?!?

*So happy* DAY 0!

Also, Takaki is living that Life and Hometown dream!

Haha the original banner too lewd I take it? That asuka bending over was too much. :p
Kinda pissed I couldn't use my header.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the OP, which is a shame.

Alas, it's still a really well OT. So, kick ass Hitmann!

Demoskinos

So how long does it usually take for Play-asia to get a PayPal order processed for a PSN code?

I cancelled my order with NCSX and just decided to go digital.

Paid with Pay Pal and now its just saying Payment confirmed. Awaiting credit. The $95 is out of my account so.... Not sure how long I should wait before something is up.

Demoskinos

OKAY FUCK YES LETS DO THIS. Finally got the goddamn stars to align. Got my JP yen code and this shit is downloading now.

SerTapTap

Jesus Christ it's very expensive in Amazon right now.
Amazon 3rd parties very often over-charge for japanese goods if they're not abundant. They hope people won't notice amiami and so on have them for cheaper. Often only more common stuff stabilizes to a reasonable price.

Vylash

For future reference, it doesn't work like that. If you're posting something on behalf of a junior member (or anyone), you take responsibility for that thing.

If there was something wrong with your OP... let me rephrase. If there was something bannable about your OP, you would be banned, not just DigitalHitmann.

noted

TRI Mike

Amazon 3rd parties very often over-charge for japanese goods if they're not abundant. They hope people won't notice amiami and so on have them for cheaper. Often only more common stuff stabilizes to a reasonable price.

Yeah I've noticed. Thing is that I live in Latin America and sites like Amiami or PlayAsia often reject our credit cards for stupid reasons. So we have to rely on Amazon a lot. It's complicated.

For future reference, it doesn't work like that. If you're posting something on behalf of a junior member (or anyone), you take responsibility for that thing.

If there was something wrong with your OP... let me rephrase. If there was something bannable about your OP, you would be banned, not just DigitalHitmann.

We knew that from the beginning.. Thats why he DMed me about the banner. I just dont see what the big deal was personally with it. Theres far more suggestive content from the game, which wasnt displayed in the OT, that could have been for SK.

Vylash

We knew that from the beginning.. Thats why he DMed me about the banner. I just dont see what the big deal was personally with it. Theres far more suggestive content from the game, which wasnt displayed in the OT, that could have been for SK.

there are some fights you shouldn't try to win, this is one of them

Top Bottom