• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash launches September 26 in North America

Avallon

via: Gematsu

SKPBS-NA-Sept-26_08-22-17.jpg

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will launch for PlayStation 4 in North America on September 26, publisher XSEED Games announced.

A European release date was announced for September 22 earlier today.

XSEED Games also revealed a new ”Sexy Soaker" digital limited edition for $59.99 that includes the game's digital soundtrack and a redeem code for the following downloadable content: the ”Soaking Wet High School Uniform" costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the ”Futomaki Roll Bazooka" special weapon, a ”Bebeby" pet card, and a special set of skill cards.

All pre-orders for both the standard and limited editions of the digital version at PlayStation Store will include exclusive ”Peach" and ”Beach" themes, as well as the ”Eternal Summer Camisole" in-game costume in sky blue, which will be exclusive to pre-orders for four weeks before being made available for purchase at $3.99.

In addition to the digital standard and limited editions, the game will also be available in a ”No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service" limited edition for $69.99 including an exclusive art book of the girls' summer adventures, a Blu-ray video compilation of all the opening animations from the Senran Kagura series to date, and a physical version of the Peach Beach Splash soundtrack. This physical limited edition also includes the costume, weapon, pet card and skill card downloadable content items featured in the ”Sexy Soaker" edition.

A1LWHTr8oSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Additionally, for the first four weeks following the game's release, two additional costumes and a card pack — the ”Clean-Up Maid (Mint)," ”Clean-Up Maid (Marine Blue)," and ”Special First-Print Pack" — will be available on the PlayStation Store for all players to download for free. After the promotional period, it will be sold as a bundle for $9.99.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btGtvXX1wdc

MetalDeer

Still hoping they don't just put the same art on both the big box and the game case. I really like the big box art for the JPN/EU version.

Pics_nao

So it's missing the summer release then? Can't trust a company who flat out lies to it's customers. Gonna pass on this.

Day 1 motherfuckers

Lol, I wasn't as interested in this one was the other games, this pretty much guarantees I won't get it any time then. Not with DRV3 and Blue Reflection coming out the same damn day...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"no shirts, no shoes, all service"

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, same day as Danganronpa V3? I think that solidifies the fact I'm gonna wait on this considering I've got about 4 other game purchases happening in Sept. & import impressions were very mediocre. Probably will give in with Best Buy's GCU when it hits $50.

MrBS

Considering no prime discount and amazon will no doubt destroy the box mailing it to me I might go digital on this one.

Get hype Sep 26!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering no prime discount and amazon will no doubt destroy the box mailing it to me I might go digital on this one.

Get hype Sep 26!
It seems Amazon will apply the discount if you pre-order, bringing it down to $56. My guess is since it's the only physical version available, they allowed it.

...but then again, the Yakuza 6 LE got the discount, so maybe their LE rule was removed after backlash?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is the bad one right? Like bad even by the fairly mediocre standards of Senran Kagura
From what I've heard via import impressions, yes, this one was rather "meh", which is why I'm waiting for a sale. Heck, they're selling this $10 more than Estival Versus.

If I recall, there was a method to which you could easy just win most matches via rocket jumping or something & attacking via the air.

kunonabi

Same day as Blue Reflection and Danganronpa 3, XSEED please.

I don't mind putting those off for a nice LE like this one so no skin off my bones. This will be the third physical PS4 game I own after the big KOF and Witch and the Hundred Knight sets.

Did we ever get word on whether or not we're getting everything for Blue Reflection? If not, I'll probably import like I did for Berserk.

Tohsaka

I don't mind putting those off for a nice LE like this one so no skin off my bones. This will be the third physical PS4 game I own after the big KOF and Witch and the Hundred Knight sets.

Did we ever get word on whether or not we're getting everything for Blue Reflection? If not, I'll probably import like I did for Berserk.

Well it's not going to be censored and we're getting the school swimsuit pre-order DLC, so I assume they will release the rest of the DLC costumes as well.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
It seems Amazon will apply the discount if you pre-order, bringing it down to $56. My guess is since it's the only physical version available, they allowed it.

...but then again, the Yakuza 6 LE got the discount, so maybe their LE rule was removed after backlash?

Nice!

Thoraxes

Man that's just unfortunate timing for me. I'll have to pass with how packed September already is for me, not to mention the two games hitting next Tuesday.

joe2187

Banned
So, reviews are starting to come out, and they aren't bad, actually.

Everybody thinks the SK games are just mindless booby trash....and they are...

But they're also good games with competent gameplay and are actually fun.

And PBS has this

TalkativeExcitableCorydorascatfish.gif

20170816034045a0esq2hw4d0pvzcq.gif

Top Bottom