• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash launches September 26 in North America

-Horizon-

First time ordering on Amazon, really hope they don't butcher the box....
Welcome to the Amazon delivery lottery.
Where your shipment might come in a bubble wrap envelope or in an actual box but still somehow manage to have a huge dent in the corner of the game box.

Briarios

I went with Amazon, too ... I've had pretty good luck with the big boxes. The smaller box special editions they'll sometimes force into a bag, though. Considering the digital is $49.99, it was a no brainer to get the limited edition with the Prime discount.

KDR_11k

950224.jpg

That game was fun...

Abylim

Picked this up last night, it’s pretty fun actually.
Some of the gun types feel like shit, but the shooting itself isn’t too bad.

Story seems like typical SK stuff so far. Where’s the OT for this?

bobawesome

Picked this up last night, it's pretty fun actually.
Some of the gun types feel like shit, but the shooting itself isn't too bad.

Story seems like typical SK stuff so far. Where's the OT for this?

I believe OTs now go up 24 hours before a game's release date, not a week like it used to be. I assume it's coming.

edit: Hmmm...I don't see it as claimed in the OT OT.

muteki

Wow, the box is a much thicker cardboard than usual, able to withstand even the dumbest of amazon packaging practices.

kunonabi

Copy from best buy came in. Pretty nice set and i like how it's pretty compact. Wont be playing till a bit later though.

Jimm

Two friends and I got the game last night, the only single player I tried was the tutorial where the game ran well on my PS4 Pro.
When we went online it was a bit of a nightmare. I don't know if it was the netcode or because we're in Australia and the game isn't even out on PSN here yet, but it was borderline unplayable. It didn't help that there was only a handful of other players online who had leveled themselves and their weapons up considerably.
It was much better and smoother when we played co-op survival and that was awesome.

Keen to delve deeper into the game it seems like there's lots to upgrade and tonnes of skill cards to collect.

chrono01

Wow, the box is a much thicker cardboard than usual, able to withstand even the dumbest of amazon packaging practices.
+1

I was pleasantly surprised. If only more CE did this (using thicker cardboard), I'd be less worried with my Amazon shipments. Nicely done, XSEED!

mothball

I lucked out. It came in the same package as DRV3, so they were forced to use a bigger envelope. First undamaged special edition I've gotten from Amazon in a while.

Top Bottom