• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serbian woman, 68, beaten and thrown on the train tracks in apparently a race-driven attack in NYC

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Let's see if Wilhelm even acknowledges this. If he's caught will he be charged with a hate crime? Only an animal does that to a 68 year old woman.

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde
Aye, but what if she was just listening to a rap album and was singing along?

Just days after a video surfaced of frat members singing a racist song, another video is making the rounds. This one appears to show the fraternity's house mom laughing and saying the n-word.

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

King of Foxes

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Bless her. I think it's important to remember that these sort of atrocities have ALWAYS taken place in society. There's a tendency to attribute EVERYTHING through the lens of the current narrative. I'll say it again: We have to be careful not to become as bad as the lunatic left.
Except he called her a cracker before trying to kill her

Feb 25, 2013
Draw and quarter.

She was from Serbia. Apparently she had been standing at and using that same platform for the past 20 years. She is a house keeper and was working hard to help take care of her sick husband and parents.

They think it was racially motivated because she says as he was beating her he kept calling her a cracker, over and over. It left her with 5 broken bones in her back and a broken rib. He didn't take her phone, wallet or bag.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Except he called her a cracker before trying to kill her
And people have called others names before now. We appear to be gathering everything into one box in order to build a narrative of our own. THAT'S WHAT THE LEFT DO. Not everything is connected with BLM, SJWs, Marxism or the PC culture. That HAS to be uppermost in our minds before assessing a situation.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Draw and quarter.

She was from Serbia. Apparently she had been standing at and using that same platform for the past 20 years. She is a house keeper and was working hard to help take care of her sick husband and parents.

They think it was racially motivated because she says as he was beating her he kept calling her a cracker, over and over. It left her with 5 broken bones in her back and a broken rib. He didn't take her phone, wallet or bag.

Tsk Tsk, he wasn't wearing his mask, not social distancing!

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
This asshole will get caught, say she called him the "N" word, and they will turn this poor lady into the story.

I hope this doesn't happen and she can get justice, but I have seen it happen far too many times lately.

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
The news reported her as White while they left the BLACK mans race out of it.

I cannot believe it. But it's there. Selective fucking reporting. This is what you guys in Politics have been pointing at for many months.
Regular as clockwork. If someone did something bad and were white, their race is the lead indicator and racism is the assumed motive. If they are anything else the adjective gets dropped and it’s a “random” crime.

With the exception of Arabs whowe are still allowed to assume terrorism as the motive.

Last edited:

DarkMage619

Jun 19, 2004
And people have called others names before now. We appear to be gathering everything into one box in order to build a narrative of our own. THAT'S WHAT THE LEFT DO. Not everything is connected with BLM, SJWs, Marxism or the PC culture. That HAS to be uppermost in our minds before assessing a situation.
Wow! I have to admit I really respect your statement man. I don't agree only left does anything just like placing blame only on the right but at least it looks pretty fair minded and for that I can give some props.