• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serial masturbator Jeffrey Toobin back on CNN

Cravis

What a jerk off

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Did he know Zoom was on when he was having a Tommy Tank? If not, then it seems a bit harsh to punish him for that. Every man flicks one off the wrist every now and again. Perfectly natural.

HoodWinked

It's like he thinks we are judging by that incident. It's more that he's a degenerate that would engage in that it's only cause he was caught that we know. Sorry for what exactly? This is his being no one wakes up one day and thinks I'll jerk off to these women in a zoom call. How does this fuckface get off less than Louis CK.

I don't understand there are thousands of disposable pundants that can do what he does, this guy is nothing why even bring him in.

BouncyFrag

It's like he thinks we are judging by that incident. It's more that he's a degenerate that would engage in that it's only cause he was caught that we know. Sorry for what exactly? This is his being no one wakes up one day and thinks I'll jerk off to these women in a zoom call. How does this fuckface get off less than Louis CK.

I don't understand there are thousands of disposable pundants that can do what he does, this guy is nothing why even bring him in.
He probably has dirt on the other degenerates he works with.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

Degenerate? Are you pretending that you don't masturbate?

Who's more a degenerate, a person who jerked off like every other human being that has reached puberty, or someone who lies about masturbating and judges other people for normal human behavior?

HoodWinked

Degenerate? Are you pretending that you don't masturbate?

Who's more a degenerate, a person who jerked off like every other human being that has reached puberty, or someone who lies about masturbating and judges other people for normal human behavior?

get the fuck outta here with that noise, dude fucking stripped naked to perform this act dude is beyond degenerate.

his words:
“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,”

he was beating off knowing he was in the zoom call with multiple women. it's absolutely degenerate behavior.

Edit: pic is fake sorry.

Last edited:

Loope

get the fuck outta here with that noise, dude fucking stripped naked to perform this act dude is beyond degenerate.

his words:
“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,”

he was beating off knowing he was in the zoom call with multiple women. it's absolutely degenerate behavior.

EkulMDzXYAEBopC
The look on that 2nd dude (Chris) is killing me ahahahah.

*Nightwing

Let’s not let this dude steal Pee-Wee Herman title man… this dude just a degenerate, not a serial masturbator… wasn’t even in a XXX theater… what an amateur

nush

Gold Member

his words:

EkulMDzXYAEBopC

Everyone else got a horror movie jump scare, except that one woman in the centre watching a comedy tiny peen.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight

his words:

EkulMDzXYAEBopC
that body is worse than i thought

Excess

Everyone masturbates, who gives a fuck?
Did you watch the interview? He gets called out for being one of the staunchest critics on male sexual proclivity, which makes him a big fat fucking hypocrite.

Well, the chickens have come home to choke, my friend.

Tschumi

I mean like, let's be honest, this might be the single most intense case of pots calling a kettle black in all human history :p

i jerk off, should i gtfo GAF? Soz...

EDIT: I was sleepy when i wrote this, i recognize that there's a difference between getting chewed out for jerking off and getting chewed out for jerking off on a zoom call

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
I mean like, let's be honest, this might be the single most intense case of pots calling a kettle black in all human history :p

that depends, do you/have you worked for CDR or Pixar, and are you a closet console warrior?

You’re just pretending to be stupid, right? You think anyone is arguing he should be fired for jerking off? Or do you think it’s because he jerked off in front of his coworkers? Why don’t you try that and see if you still have a job afterwards? Tell you boss it’s ok, because everyone jerks off sometimes.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I actually think that was a cool segment. I think its a good thing they're keeping him employed. Who honestly cares that he masturbates? It was clearly an accident. I honestly can't believe that anyone actually sincerely cares, including the people on the call who saw it.

Tschumi

that depends, do you/have you worked for CDR or Pixar, and are you a closet console warrior?
if that's a reference to my other recent thread i'd just like to say that in my life i've probably played about 1000 hours of PC for every hour of console :p

You’re just pretending to be stupid, right? You think anyone is arguing he should be fired for jerking off? Or do you think it’s because he jerked off in front of his coworkers? Why don’t you try that and see if you still have a job afterwards? Tell you boss it’s ok, because everyone jerks off sometimes.
Do you jerk off at work? If you do get some help.
fair enough :p guess i just woke up when i posted that, i was once about to have heart surgery and was so emotionally weirded out the day before that i did make a quick run to the toilet to beat one out to calm down - but it was in private :p and disturbing

Last edited:
I actually think that was a cool segment. I think its a good thing they're keeping him employed. Who honestly cares that he masturbates? It was clearly an accident. I honestly can't believe that anyone actually sincerely cares, including the people on the call who saw it.
Maybe it would be cool… if CNN hadn’t run people out of jobs for far less. As it stands, it’s pretty galling from the same network that vilified a teenager for smiling wrong, among numerous other “cancellations” CNN has taken part in. Louis CK, a guy who asked woman if he could jerk off in front of them? CNN says this:

Jeffery Toobin springs his dick on a bunch of unsuspecting coworkers? No biggie. He said sorry. And he has the right opinions. He’s allowed to jerk off in front of women. He doesn’t even have to ask first. I wonder if they’ll run a story asking if Toobin’s apology wasn’t real…

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Maybe it would be cool… if CNN hadn’t run people out of jobs for far less. As it stands, it’s pretty galling from the same network that vilified a teenager for smiling wrong, among numerous other “cancellations” CNN has taken part in. Louis CK, a guy who asked woman if he could jerk off in front of them? CNN says this:

Jeffery Toobin springs his dick on a bunch of unsuspecting coworkers? No biggie. He said sorry. And he has the right opinions. He’s allowed to jerk off in front of women. He doesn’t even have to ask first. I wonder if they’ll run a story asking if Toobin’s apology wasn’t real…
CNN is shit so let's promote cancel culture to make sure everything is shittier?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Not everyone masturbates in front of their fucking coworkers on a zoom call. Are you being serious right now? Try that and see if you still have a job. Regardless of your excuse. Get to fuck out of here with that bullshit.
I don't care about him getting fired. He fucked up, lost his job, it's his just desserts for not being more careful. But calling him a degenerate? Nah.

CNN is shit so let's promote cancel culture to make sure everything is shittier?
I don’t think expecting someone to be fired for jerking off on a zoom call with coworkers is cancel culture. At all actually. I think if anyone in this thread did the exact same thing, they’d be dusting off their resume. Cancel culture is where we punish people unjustly for relatively innocuous things. I don’t consider jerking off on a zoom call with coworkers to be that.

Last edited:
I don't care about him getting fired. He fucked up, lost his job, it's his just desserts for not being more careful. But calling him a degenerate? Nah.
He didn’t lose his job though. That’s the point. He’s only a degenerate if he did it on purpose.

He was on a call with staff at the new Yorker and lost that job.

Should he lose all jobs? Permanent scarlet letter?
What do you mean he didn't lose his job? He got fired.
You guys are right. I mistook him being on air as him being reinstated by CNN. I thought when he said the firing was too harsh and they didn’t find any other instances of misconduct, they were explaining why he’d been reinstated.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
You guys are right. I mistook him being on air as him being reinstated by CNN. I thought when he said the firing was too harsh and they didn’t find any other instances of misconduct, they were explaining why he’d been reinstated.
He is on CNN. He is fired from the NYer though for behavior during a NYer meeting.

My point is, do you think he should have ANY job?

He is on CNN. He is fired from the NYer though for behavior during a NYer meeting.

My point is, do you think he should have ANY job?
I think CNN has pushed people out of jobs for far less. I think they ran Louis CK out of public life for asking to jerk off in front of women like 15 years prior. I think they castigated a kid as a racist for smiling. They’ve participated in getting all kinds of people fired for sexual allegations. They outright called that Supreme Court judge a rapist based on the foggy memory of some lady from like 40 years prior. But when one of their own jerks it in front of a bunch of unsuspecting women on a corporate zoom call, all he has to say is “sorry, I didn’t know you guys could see me?” Really? How about, why the fuck were you jerking it during a zoom call? CNN is just a completely full of shit organization. I don’t personally care. But CNN talks to talk without walking the walk. I’m not a fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom