• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Series S|X Available now at Best Buy if anyone's interested

Entroyp

Got one myself. Now I’m wondering if I should cancel it or sell it. Are the old Bungie Halo games available? That’s the only good games I remember.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Series S out of stock, damn. Been thinking of picking one of these up.

Topher

Gold Member
Does this mean the drought is over? Happy Gaming people! I got mine already. Come on Sony, flood the market!!!

I was finally able to secure a PS5 on best buy today as well. Hell....tried to buy two but best buy said fuck off, as they should.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
PS5 was up as well but instantly sold out.
I was finally able to secure a PS5 on best buy today as well. Hell....tried to buy two but best buy said fuck off, as they should.
Missed my chance :messenger_face_steam:. Well as long as I can get one before Horizon FW drops I'll be ok with the XSX I got. Is there anything notable coming out sooner than that?

I'm kinda interested in Ratchet n Clank and that Kena game.

Topher

Gold Member
Missed my chance :messenger_face_steam:. Well as long as I can get one before Horizon FW drops I'll be ok with the XSX I got. Is there anything notable coming out sooner than that?

Well, good news is there apparently was some stock at amazon today as well. So hopefully they have more units getting in the channels.

RoboEight

Just a heads up of you're in Canada EB Games has X and S up for purchase through All Access if that's something you're looking for just posting here wasn't gonna make a new thread for it.

Last edited:

iHaunter

Sorry, it's rough out there.

I got mine on Launch, but I had to stay up to 4 AM in the Sony queue for 3.5 hours...

Topher

Gold Member
I didn't think Walmart.com could be any worse. Buddy told me they had stock in today as reported by verge.

Walmart will have the PS5 and Xbox Series X available at 3PM ET today - The Verge

So went to he list at 3:00 PM ET and it immediately changed to:
"This item will be back at 3:10 PM ET."

At 3:10 PM ET, it changed to:
"This item will be back at 3:20 PM ET."

At 3:20 PM ET, it changed to:
"This item is out of stock."

It is like walmart is simply trying to look like they are trying to outsmart the bots, but they really don't give a shit either way.

Top Bottom