• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Several New Resident Evil Announcements to Appear Through October

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios

Aranea

If the announcement is something like the classic RE games ported to current gen consoles with trophies/achievement that's enough for me to buy them.

cragarmi

Tomorrow there is a State of Play for 3rd party games, but I highly doubt they would announce a new RE game for PS. Maybe a REVIII DLC? Maybe they will showcase PSVR2 there and if it's the case they may announce REVIII or RE4VR for it? I see these two VR games higly unlikely.
PSVR2 will not be there tomorrow

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I know Capcom will probably announce RE4 remake, but in all honesty that game still holds up pretty well. It doesn't need a remake yet. If any RE should get a remake it's either 0 or CV.

To be totally honest, Dino Crisis is the one that is crying out for a remake. The fact that it hasn't been remade yet is baffling.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
To be totally honest, Dino Crisis is the one that is crying out for a remake. The fact that it hasn't been remade yet is baffling.

Why would Capcom do this? Jurassic World 1 and 2 only did a billion each at the box office and Horizon Zero Dawn only sold over 10 million copies. There is literally no market interest for dinosaurs.

Neff

It would be ludicrously expensive and therefore commercial suicide because the only ones who remember Dino Crisis are old PSone farts such as myself.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It would be ludicrously expensive and therefore commercial suicide because the only ones who remember Dino Crisis are old PSone farts such as myself.

But they remade RE2 recently, which was also a PS2 game.

Dino Crisis is ripe for a remake. How many AAA titles are there involving dinosaurs? It'd make bank.

Doom85

Not sure what the point would be to release DLC at this point. If they had something planed, they should have released it earlier… No one wants a repeat of the crappy RE7 DLC.

Whoa, speak for yourself, the DLC where you played as Joe was awesome. And I enjoyed the others to varying degrees, Chris’ was decent and the card game with Lucas was fun because, well, Lucas cracks me up.

Top Bottom