• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SF4 and Biohazard 5 in HOME

WYWY

*LOCK IF OLD*

Supposedly you can do matching in HOME, then launch into an online gaming sesion.

The pictures speak for themselves: (Oh those are paid DLC costumes)
1.jpg

A glance of the Bio 5 lounge in HOME
a.jpg

More from the source: http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1221775_1124.html

EDIT: Someone else put in the images... here are the two links:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/__icsFiles/artimage/2009/02/03/pc_fc_n_gn/1.jpg
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/__icsFiles/artimage/2009/02/03/pc_fc_n_gn/a.jpg

fernoca

Probably like the many cool stuff..it will stay Japan (and maybe PAL) exclusive..while the rest of us are left to dance salsa to the Uncharted remix in the Plaza...and watch eveyrone go crazy the moment a female avatar enters Home... :/

Hope I'm wrong..

dfyb

Banned
those Home figures are sweet. i'll buy them when i have a reason to have people in my Home apartment.

Troidal

In the RE5 Home, I'll probably pick a zombie and just keep typing, "Ugghhhhhhhh....." and harass anyone with a STARS avatar.

Ploid 3.0

Ooh RE5 game launching? Nice, I have problems inviting friends in the demo. Hope this isn't like SFHD and have problems inviting people in the final game.

Ploid 3.0

16gao2w.jpg

Is this HOME avatar size mannequins? If so, I'd want the Shiva.

nvm, it looks like it's a close up of that white table. Boo.

Btw they really need to get rid of the home realistic avatar look and make them a bit more animated. They look too stiff, and lifeless.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Well, I'm glad time is being spent making this shit.

ram

but the better news is:

- both games will support HOME meetings & matchmaking /street fighter only via patch)
- both games wil unlock things for home, as the player progresses.

BeeDog

Geez, instead of wasting resources on this project, they should've focused on bringing the framerate in the PS3 version up to speed.

ram

Thrakier

BeeDog said:
Geez, instead of wasting resources on this project, they should've focused on bringing the framerate in the PS3 version up to speed.

So true. So true. Although I have to say that it makes the decision to go with the 360-version even harder for me. :(

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
It's actually kinda cool, but I wouldn't spend any money on it.

Edit: If ithey're free unlockables however...

YYZ

BeeDog said:
which game? RE5 or SFIV? Or both -_-

Sucks if true.

So as you progress i both games, it unlocks stuff in HOME? That's pretty cool! One of the features finally delivered. To bad I haven't launched the app since December :p

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
YYZ said:
which game? RE5 or SFIV? Or both -_-

Sucks if true.
RE5 has some minor framerate issues in the PS3 version. It's nothing significant, it only really happens when shit hits the fan, and only briefly, at least from the experience I've had playing the demo. The 360, to contrast, gets some minor screen tearing.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
It's kinda sad to see Capcom this supportive of the PSN (dedicated store, Home stuff) whilist not caring that much about properly converting their games for the PS3.

JB1981

bomb_jack said:
I wonder if the RE5 Home space will have a better framerate than the actual game.
The X360 version is clearly superior but the PS3 version framerate is not THAT bad. Not ideal but not nearly as bad as people are saying around here.

Thrakier

Rez>You said:
RE5 has some minor framerate issues in the PS3 version. It's nothing significant, it only really happens when shit hits the fan, and only briefly, at least from the experience I've had playing the demo. The 360, to contrast, gets some minor screen tearing.

Set your 360 to 720p and the tearing will be gone. The framerate issues in the PS3 version are by no means "minor". They are very noticeable, the game is not nearly as smooth as the 360 version.

Dabanton

The most surreal thing about the RE5 space is all the well dressed hipster white people walking around the run down shacks.:lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Thrakier said:
Set your 360 to 720p and the tearing will be gone. The framerate issues in the PS3 version are by no means "minor". They are very noticeable, the game is not nearly as smooth as the 360 version.
True, I can't remember running into any frame rate drops during the 360 demo. I am playing at 720p, and I didn't notice any screen-tearing, but then I usually don't notice screen tearing (I didn't realise it was an issue for some in Uncharted until after I finished it and started reading some other impressions), so I just assumed, based off of other impressions, that it was occurring and I was happily oblivious to it.

It is disappointing. Hopefully the full game irons out some of the more obvious drops.

Sean

Banned
Dabanton said:
The most surreal thing about the RE5 space is all the well dressed hipster white people walking around the run down shacks.:lol

Yeah it kinda defeats the whole point of a themed area if everyone walking around inside it doesn't look like they belong there.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im gonna so dress my avatar as Zangief. :D

Top Bottom