• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SF4] Cammy wins fan vote, probably in SF4

Ono just announced during his ComicCon talk that Cammy won the SF4 fan vote, but didnt guarantee she would be in game.... he said he would be going back to talk about adding her with the development team.

However, in the ending SF4 anime clip he showed, Cammy made an appearance. It makes it easier to assume she will show up in the console version, since one would guess they wouldnt go through the pain of making an entire section of the anime in the SF4 universe only to cut her out.

PLEASE NOTE: DAN AND FEI LONG HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/cs2.html

I want this Cammie in SF4:

svgcck.jpg

farnham

Banned
Feilong, T.Hawk, Akuma, Sakura, D Jay, Nash (hes dead storywise but oh well), Gen (dead as well ?), Adon

plz plz plz

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Linkzg said:
Lame.

Dan should have won.

Kilrogg said:
It pains me to admit that you're right :(.

Please explain why a legit character like Cammy shouldn't be in the game, and a joke character (and shoto clone) like Dan should, other than he makes you LOL with funny faces.

Plus, Dan is already confirmed anyways.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've always liked Capcom's female character designs better then the male designs, so it's nice to see another one of them make it in. I guess I can always hope for a girls of Street Fighter DLC pack with Sakura, Ibuki and Makoto in it for post release.

Davidion

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Dan the Man should be featured or cameo'd in every single video game ever made.

That is all, carry on.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
PacoDG said:
Bah, I wanted Fei Long so bad :(

I would have been fine with almost anyone other than Cammy

Hes also confirmed to be in the game, try to keep up with the news a bit better before getting depressed :)

Raging Spaniard said:
Hes also confirmed to be in the game, try to keep up with the news a bit better before getting depressed :)
or even read the thread you are in where it specifically says: dan and fei long are in ;)

lol I voted for Cammy, so I'm happy.

Although, I wonder why they can't just add more then 1 of those people they had on the poll.

How could she have not won?

It's Cammy.

cammywins.gif

She may as well have included a 'Vote for me' tattoo on her ass cheeks.

Should have been included from the start, and let the more obscure characters have a shot.

PacoDG

Cromulent_Word said:
or even read the thread you are in where it specifically says: dan and fei long are in ;)

I fail, only read the first post before replying... im glad I came back to read in full. Awesome news (even if old)!

Congratulations Cammy fans, enjoy your spoils. It was pretty much a lock one of the female characters was going to get it.

I hope they do add some more character that were on the poll as well as some that were not. I want some Alpha and SFIII characters.

Honestly, SF4 needed more female characters.

I see this as a good thing for the sales of the game. More female characters probably means more girls will be more likely to get into the game.

The lack of DeeJay, Guy, Gen, and the entire SF3 cast reeks of fail. It's like Capcom is trying to pretend the Alpha and 3 games never happened, BUT THEY FUCKING KEPT DAN.

As long as dee jay didn't win...

DeeJay was an awesome character in Super Turbo. :/

CPS2

This poll seemed a bit dodgy. They never showed any results on capcomunity, and 2 confirmed characters (Dan and Fei Long) were receiving votes for no particular reason. What about MY hopes and dreams capcom?? ;[

G-Fex

SFIV Partly Redeemed! I love cammy she's one of my favorite female SF characters that I use.

Boo Sakura.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
shes still cool but wtf no Sakura!

also, thats retarded, why have a vote then say you cant guarantee that she will be in the game :lol

From Wikipedia:

Cammy was one of the four "New Challengers" introduced in the fourth Street Fighter II title, Super Street Fighter II. In this game, Cammy is a 19-year-old agent of the fictional Delta Red task force within MI6. In the Japanese version of her ending, she is revealed to have been an agent working for M. Bison in the past, but lost her memories during a past operation.

The second new character is a French martial artist named Abel. He is described as an amnesiac, a "man with no past" looking to defeat surviving members of Shadaloo.

Same thing?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I think Cammy (and Fei Long, T. Hawk, and Dee Jay) should have been in SF4 from the start, but I'd much rather see new characters added than older ones. Four new characters is not enough. Four more would be nice!

Top Bottom