• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV: a new challenger appears (teasing Darkstalkers costumes?)

Capcom UK is streaming a strange teaser video on Twitter (you can see also see Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers series if I'm not wrong):
Any ideas? A new char or only costumes?

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
SF5 x Darkstalker?
Also I'm seeing classic SF2 Honda on Guile's stage or whatever that is.

c03c1cc733.jpg

Who is that person in black, he looks weird or does that read Dimitri?
0dc8823f55.jpg

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Whatever this is I want it bad. I think it's more than just costumes, there are multiple games shown in that video besides DS.

Maybe a retro collection of sorts? Or maybe a new DS game? I'm fucking excited.

Shin

Banned
So they release a 20 year anniversary collection with lag and now releasing something alike again to make it up?

SF5 x Darkstalker?
Also I'm seeing classic SF2 Honda on Guile's stage or whatever that is.

c03c1cc733.jpg

Who is that person in black, he looks weird or does that read Dimitri?
0dc8823f55.jpg

Looks like the AVP arcade game. You can read P.Warrior above the power bar, and that's clearly a xenomorph.

YjIjPDj.png

JAuODen.png

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
A new character for Street Fighter V would be cool, but if there are going to be more characters then I wish they'd just release a season pass and let us know what's coming instead of doing it slowly, one character at a time, with us not knowing if there will be more or if this is the end of the road.

Barakov

Gold Member
Very interested in what it'll be. We better get a new SFV character because there's been radio silence for a long time.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Linn for Street Fighter. Make it happen.
maxresdefault.jpg

dan76

Wow, I think there's a sound effect from Progear, a shmup Cave made with Capcom. It's never been ported though it's emulated fairly well in make etc. I'd love an official port, a long with Vampire Saviour please.

Edit: Just had another look, definitely Progear and possibly Giga Wing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom