• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of the Colossus Trailer PS4 (E3 2017)

Kevdo

Someone explain to me why this exists.

Is this like the HD HD remaster? We get to buy it again?

I didn't see anything that would imply there's new content. Where are we getting that it's a full-blown remake?

The Lamp

I SCREAMED when I saw the bridge.

I put this game away earlier this year during a replay because of how old it plays and looks. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Remake or remaster?

tumblr_njq52osuic1u7591ko3_r1_250.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
But there is a significant player base that didn't have PS3 and have a PS4 (Like myself).

then release the emulated PS2 version on PS4 then...they could have had BP working on something great like LOD remake or Demon's Souls remaster...something that didn't already hold up

Bad7667

Man I went from 100 to 0 real quick. Thought it was a sequel. I played Sotc within the last year so a remake just does nothing without added content.

jett

D-Member
I can't abide this without Ueda's involvement. This feels like the most unnecessary thing.

I wonder if it will have Bluepoint's fucked up SotC controls.

And they better change that running animation to how it is in the original game. Don't change shit that doesn't need to be changed.

Smokey

Nice surprise, but I thought nobody wanted to play old games?

Oh that's right, we'd rather charge you money for a 'new' version!

synce

This will be the first PS4 game I've bought in literally years. Game of the show. Holy christ I still can't believe it's real

ScOULaris

I'm as big a fan of SotC as you're likely to meet, but I think this looks awful. The art and animation is simply nowhere near the caliber of Team ICO, so I just don't see any reason why this should exist.

Sorry to be negative in a thread where people seem to be generally excited, but this look terrible to me.

rhino4evr

I'm actually playing Last Guardian as we speak. Which is amazing.

I've played through the original SOTC many times, so while this looks awesome. I wonder how much will actually be different from the original game.

Jaymageck

This makes no sense. This game just had an HD remaster.

It would maybe work if the remake was drastically different, but it looks incredibly faithful?

I don't get why this exists.

KingBroly

Banned
But there is a significant player base that didn't have PS3 and have a PS4 (Like myself).

Why not just port the PS3 version then? Although, some of the changes they brought in from the EU version I think really hurt it.

I'm...really cautious of what they're doing here.

Top Bottom