• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider now have a Nude Mod+25 sexy outfits *NSFW*

Geki-D

Banned
I'm not sure where you've got this from but it's not true. I respect all aspects of male and female body and mind. Love starts in the brain.
Right here:
You should try it some time. Maybe then you would one day have the chance of losing your virginity.
You're saying right here, try respecting women = loss of virginity.

You're saying plain as day that respecting women = sex.

Your so called "respect" is an utter farce.

And now you're bringing race into it?
Well now it's obvious you're just a troll. You're right though, a ban wouldn't go amiss. I'll happily report your posts right now for derailing the thread and insulting others.

Last edited:
Dude, ain’t nobody respecting you, here or anywhere else. People who talk like you talk usually end up being outed as rapists or pedophile.

Yup.

3s6jdVC.jpg

And now you're bringing race into it?

I don't think SJWs is a race.

Right here:

You're saying right here, try respecting women = loss of virginity.

You're saying plain as day that respecting women = sex.

Your so called "respect" is an utter farce.
In my experience intentionally disrespecting women and treating them like a commodity has led to more sex than respecting them ever has, ten fold.

Women don't want to be respected, I mean they do by ugly guys they're not interested in but for people they'd actually have sex with they kind of like being thrown through the ringer.

thelodius

Banned
In my experience intentionally disrespecting women and treating them like a commodity has led to more sex than respecting them ever has, ten fold.

Women don't want to be respected, I mean they do by ugly guys they're not interested in but for people they'd actually have sex with they kind of like being thrown through the ringer.
I mean where to even start with this? What an absolute shithead.

Elenchus

Banned
They're not women, they're 3D renders projected onto a digital display. Also wanting to see women or a depiction of them naked or in revealing clothing is entirely normal, I know it might not be in imagination land but it is everywhere else.

Video games are art. Reducing it to such base perversion is a defilement.

No different than painting a nude body on the Mona Lisa because “you’re a red blooded man who likes to watch tits.”

Those of us objecting to this do not do so to be “cute” or to appear “better” or to “virtue signal”.

We do it to make clear a point that should already be crystal clear at this point of our debate...YOU...DO NOT...REPRESENT...US...

I can write that in crayon if it helps.

No different than painting a nude body on the Mona Lisa because “you’re a red blooded man who likes to watch tits.”

Those of us objecting to this do not do so to be “cute” or to appear “better” or to “virtue signal”.

We do it to make clear a point that should already be crystal clear at this point of our debate...YOU...DO NOT...REPRESENT...US...

Guess what, you do not represent innate sexual disposition; we do.

Xenon

Anyone who plays Tomb Raider in this way should be forced to play Uncharted with a naked Nathan Drake, genitals and balls flopping around.

Why? This is some weird ass equity notion that's in your head. This is a mod no one's forcing people to look at it or play it. Just because you're offended by it doesn't me and you have the right to make people mod their game in a way they normally wouldn't. Let alone force them to play it. This sense of ownership of not only gaming but people is one of the reasons why people are so sick of this point of view.

As far as what I think about this, it's not really my thing mainly because I don't like any of that crap in my games. And even if I did, overtly sexy is not sexy to me. Still I can appreciate good art, these guys did a great job with it.

Why? This is some weird ass equity notion that's in your head. This is a mod no one's forcing people to look at it or play it. Just because you're offended by it doesn't me and you have the right to make people mod their game in a way they normally wouldn't. Let alone force them to play it. This sense of ownership of not only gaming but people is one of the reasons why people are so sick of this point of view.

As far as what I think about this, it's not really my thing mainly because I don't like any of that crap in my games. And even if I did, overtly sexy is not sexy to me. Still I can appreciate good art, these guys did a great job with it.
FASCIST!

Mattyp

Gold Member

And you do not represent us and our sexual beliefs and norms either. There's another forum for this kind of whinging over any kind of fun and light heartened humor. For the people who don't like this thread, don't participate.

thelodius

Banned
I wonder what the women who worked on the game would think of this? Specifically the women who worked in the graphics department and who actually worked on Lara's model and legitimate costume design. I wonder what they would think...

Geki-D

Banned

I don't know what your exact position is but thelodius thelodius -if he's being honest at all which I doubt- is clearly in this to virtual signal and feel superior to others and that's made clear by his remarks that respect = sex and constant boasting about all the great relationships his so called "respect" has gotten him.

I can get that people don't like this, but whilst the people who do like these mods don't represent gamers, the people who hate them don't either. Gamers aren't a political party with a homogenous message to spread, they're a bunch of people with different opinions about things. It's silly to assume games shouldn't feature something just to please one mindset. Especially when we're talking about player made mods.

Last edited:

thelodius

Banned
And you do not represent us and our sexual beliefs and norms either. There's another forum for this kind of whinging over any kind of fun and light heartened humor. For the people who don't like this thread, don't participate.
Please point me in the direction of this forum. Sounds like a much nicer place than this.

thelodius

Banned
I don't know what your exact position is but thelodius thelodius -if he's being honest at all which I doubt- is clearly in this to virtual signal and feel superior to others and that's made clear by his remarks that respect = sex and constant boasting about all the great relationships his so called "respect" has gotten him.

I can get that people don't like this, but whilst the people who do like these mods don't represent gamers, the people who hate them don't either. Gamers aren't a political party with a homogenous message to spread, they're a bunch of people with different opinions about things. It's silly to assume games shouldn't feature something just to please one mindset. Especially when we're talking about player made mods.
Please stop twisting my words. I never suggested anything of the sort.

thelodius

Banned
Bullshit, I blatantly quoted you doing so before and you just so happened to not respond to that. Your dodge is as good as an admission.
Piffle. I made a witty burn that has been outrageously misconstrued into something else. Cease immediately.

Man, you the "so-easily-offended-by-anything" have a sense of humor issue, don't you? This is not pervert but funny, silly or naughty. If you take everything so seriously you will end up seeing perverts, pedos and rapists, everywhere. Cut some slack, please.

This is just a funny mod as "inapropriate" as the one OFFICIALLY MADE BY INSOMNIAC IN THE GAME SPIDERMAN but that didnt make any noise (wonder why). Double standards and virtue signaling, some people are predictable as fuck. And so serious and boring, my goodness.

Geki-D

Banned
Piffle. I made a witty burn that has been outrageously misconstrued into something else. Cease immediately.
Please explain why it's ok for your to suddenly disrespect women "for a burn" but dressing a virtual women in a sexy outfit is unacceptable.

For context here, yet again, is you saying that people should respect women so that they can get sex:
You should try it some time. Maybe then you would one day have the chance of losing your virginity.
This right here is real objectification of women. Utterly disgusting.

Last edited:

Elenchus

Banned

Our disagreement with this thread is far from whining. Your ilk doesn’t own this forum. We all contribute to it collectively.

And if some of us find this thread objectionable we have every right to voice that viewpoint. We are not required to just “go along” with the perceived majority view.

And if you can’t handle the pressure of addressing dissenting viewpoints perhaps it is you who should find another forum.

thelodius

Banned
Please explain why it's ok for your to suddenly disrespect women "for a burn" but dressing a virtual women in a sexy outfit is unacceptable.

For context here, yet again, is you saying that people should respect women so that they can get sex:

This right here is real objectification of women.
I know this is just more provocation but sure. Apart from this just being a witty burn I meant if the type of person who would play a nude version of Tomb Raider would grow up and learn to respect women then it just might lead to that person finally leaving their mom's basement and engaging in human contact with a real life woman or man (instead of a naked digital one). This interaction in turn might lead to a fulfilling relationship, a part of which might just be of a loving sexual nature.

Last edited:
Whatever Hammerfart.
Fun fact: Hammerfart was my family name before they came to America in the 1920s, but became Hammerfarf due to the poor handwriting of the immigration officer on Ellis Island. If you think calling me Hammerfart is an insult, you’d be wrong. I have a proud and honored line of ancestors, including the well respect Sir Reginald Hammerfart the Third, who once created a nude mod for Chess by carving his own playing pieces as nude women. Not to mention Hechter Hammerfart of the Austrian Hammerfarts, who went down in history for BANGING YOUR MOM! Went down in history like he WENT DOWN ON YOUR MOM! Suck it!

Last edited:
Bawdy humor is lost on the self righteous. I'm old enough to have heard these exact same arguments for respect and decency come from the religious right.

Geki-D

Banned
Our disagreement with this thread is far from whining. Your ilk doesn’t own this forum. We all contribute to it collectively.

And if some of us find this thread objectionable we have every right to voice that viewpoint. We are not required to just “go along” with the perceived majority view.

And if you can’t handle the pressure of addressing dissenting viewpoints perhaps it is you who should find another forum.
"Your ilk"? Can you actually quote me saying that, or implying that:
-"We" own this forum
-You don't have a right to voice your viewpoint
-You *must* go along with what "we" say
-I can't handle dissenting views

Please don't bulk me in with others. you're either massively mistaken to have quoted my in that post or my mere responding to you has rustled your jimmies showing that you, in fact, can't handle opinions that go against your own.

I know this is just more provocation but sure. Apart from this just being a witty burn I meant if the type of person who would play a nude version of Tomb Raider would grow up and learn to respect women then it just might lead to that person finally leaving their mom's basement and engaging in human contact with a real life woman or man (instead of a naked digital one). This interaction in turn might lead to a fulfilling relationship, a part of which might just be of a loving sexual nature.
Nah. Backtracking and rationalisation after the fact. Your quote is and remains one of the most disrespectful things said about women in this thread. You gotta carry that weight, bro.

Last edited:

Mattyp

Gold Member

Pressure from disagreements in view points online... you're kidding yourself right? I come here to talk about games and have some backwards and forwards bants about them. If you want to talk about the subjectivity of modding games to play as nude fiction characters and it somehow repressing women and anyone that uses this must somehow be a virgin basement dweller take it to the politics board.

thelodius

Banned
Fun fact: Hammerfart was my family name before they came to America in the 1920s, but became Hammerfarf due to the poor handwriting of the immigration officer on Ellis Island. If you think calling me Hammerfart is an insult, you’d be wrong. I have a proud and honored line of ancestors, including the well respect Sir Reginald Hammerfart the Third, who once created a nude mod for Chess by carving his own playing pieces as nude women. Not to mention Hechter Hammerfart of the Austrian Hammerfarts, who went down in history for BANGING YOUR MOM! Went down in history like he WENT DOWN ON YOUR MOM! Suck it!
My mom wouldn't go anywhere near your ancestor's pencil dick.

Lara has a nice body shape overall in the OP's mod, but her tits dont look good when topless. I dont care for the shape or the nipple placement. Lara looks brilliant in the bikini though. Thats what I'd go with.
This is the reason I dont use nude mods in SFV too. The bare breasts dont look natural on any of the girls. There are a bunch of super awesome bikini etc type mods. I love those.

The outfit is ok, but the body needs work. Now for some amazing sexy mods, Resident Evil 2 remake

0sC9pCj.jpg

7nkJcdM.jpg

and there is also a full nude mod with bigger tits and bounce physics.

Those mods look plain outstanding. I need to buy a decent PC and play RE2 with them. Cant go back to non-sexy stuff after seeing that.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Your ilk? You mean black people? Jesus Christ, you show your true colors at last, racist. Why don’t you go back to Germany, you Nazi!
Please don't get Germany involved in this.
We have nice sausages and beer.

Go hate on France instead. Fuck that country.

Geki-D

Banned
Please don't get Germany involved in this.
We have nice sausages and beer.

Go hate on France instead. Fuck that country.
Your reason to not hate on Germany is sausage and beer but then you say we should hate one of the countries with the finest cuisine in the world? Sacré bleu.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom