• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider now have a Nude Mod+25 sexy outfits *NSFW*

xdET7pl.jpg

Damn dude, put that shit in a spoiler or something, i almost lost my lunch.

Nothing wrong with Gok Wan.

Lol they never had an issue with the other countless nude mods for other high profile AAA game released but the moment one of their sacred cows of 3rd wave feminism gets "desecrated" all hell breaks loose lol.

I managed to get the package before it got taken down, its quite a work of art lol. Looks great in motion too.

EDIT:- PM me if you want re-uploaded link.

Last edited:
pm me mirrors
Welp looks like reera folks ruined it for everybody.
I get: This mod is under moderation review

That makes no sense. Nexusmods literally has nude mods and sexy modsfor Skyrim. Is it just under review because it got report bombed? Do they really think that'll do anything?

SonGoku

That makes no sense. Nexusmods literally has nude mods and sexy modsfor Skyrim. Is it just under review because it got report bombed? Do they really think that'll do anything?
reera folks most likely made a tantrum as usual and brigaded using their pedocord

reera folks most likely made a tantrum as usual and brigaded using their pedocord

Well, I doubt it'll do anything. They already have nude mods and sexy mods and they're amongst the most popular mods for Skyrim. Sorting by Popular (30 days) and Popular (all time) shows that. So pretty pointless.

SonGoku

Last edited:

Wimbledon

It's okay to be straight, and play game mods that enhance the voluptuous body of a women.

Strange that some people don't get games can be entertainment. All these playground insults "Virgin" or "your pathetic" the ones saying this need to chill bruh it's a mod.

People like these characters why not enhance it to make it more fun. ;)

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i played Skyrim w the CBBE nude and some armor mods, doing a Frazetta style fantasy archer. it's fine. whatever. the art design itself was very impressive IMO. what is wrong w admiring art?

like someone else said, art has always been pervy. there is a whole lot of classical art about looking at naked women. there are many tropes about the male gaze. figure drawing is quite literally objectifying the human form. live drawings featuring nude models are an art school tradition. numerous portraits, sculptures, paintings, photographs, and indeed movies have been made luxuriating in the human body. some of the earliest art we have is of the "Venus" fertility goddess, which is an early figure carving with accentuated sexual organs. many famous sculptures of high art depicting sex in all manner of ways, including horrible acts like "The Rape of Proserpina"

800px-The_Rape_of_Proserpina_%28Rome%29.jpg

or "The Rape of the Sabine Women"

800px-Giambologna_sabine.jpg

videogames need to be able to portray different kinds of experiences as well. they are a creative medium, an artform just like all the artforms that came before it. even trashy mods like these, this is mere exploitation of a digital character, not anybody that actually exists, and is non-violent in nature, so i don't see what is wrong with it tbh. it isn't hurting the brand, which itself is partly built on sexual exploitation.

Last edited:

Orta

Banned
I think it takes an older gamer like I am to fully understand this issue facing the art form of gaming. I have lived a life rich with female relationships, romantic, sexual and otherwise. Young virgin gamers wouldn't understand.

What a nonce!

Some people find it enjoyable. Funny and/or arousing

I thought Mr. X was funny... but I didn’t think anyone was causing harm to men either. Don’t mind my Nazi self

resident_evil_2_beachboy-x-mod_2.jpeg

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
Takes me back to trying the mythical nude codes that circulated round the school playground for the first 3 games on PS1... "I'll just get out of these wet clothes."

It's almost too easy these days, just download a mod and off you go. But it doesn't come with the same thrill.

Isn't Tomb Raider a Western creation? Way to go erasing such a massive early contribution to the gaming medium that was hugely influential in defining 3D platforming... regardless of how its current reboot as an Uncharted clone is so far removed from that.

Are well endowed women with Lara's original outfit a social construct so foreign they can only be explained away with Japanese influences?

zeioIIDX

The outfit is ok, but the body needs work. Now for some amazing sexy mods, Resident Evil 2 remake

0sC9pCj.jpg

dElBOEN.jpg

z08PJRl.jpg

7nkJcdM.jpg

and there is also a full nude mod with bigger tits and bounce physics.
I'm laughing so hard at the thought of someone killing zombies while wearing a ball gag and bikini.

demigod

Some people find it enjoyable. Funny and/or arousing

I thought Mr. X was funny... but I didn’t think anyone was causing harm to men either. Don’t mind my Nazi self

resident_evil_2_beachboy-x-mod_2.jpeg

Do they have a mod with a pistol instead of the umbrella. And maybe Claire's private parts with a lock.

Top Bottom