• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 3: 'Double Trouble' Gore Weapon Highlight

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a new look at gory first-person shooter Shadow Warrior 3 and see the first reveal of the Doomsday Device level, the Gassy Obaryion enemy, and most fun of all, the "Double Trouble" gore weapon highlight. As a bonus, you'll see some Arena Kills, i.e. how you can use the environment against your enemies. Shadow Warrior 3 will be released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One later in 2021. We'll have more exclusive gameplay and coverage throughout the month of May as part of our IGN First editorial initiative.

bitbydeath

Looks good, I only played the first but they need Wang to act like he was in the original. A drunken Master Roshi.

Way too much shit going on at once. Not in terms of the action, but the effects. All that motion blur makes it look like the guy's drunk, too.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out another new level ('That Damn Dam'), new enemy (the Seeking Shokera, aka 'The Floater'), and a new Gore Weapon (The Seeking Eye) in Shadow Warrior 3, the fast-action first-person shooter on the way later this year for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a look at some of Shadow Warrior 3's crazy weapons in action, including the Crimson Bull, The Outlaw, the Sidekicks, and the Dragontail sword.

Want to know what you'll be shooting, slicing, and exploding in Shadow Warrior 3? This gameplay video introduces you to some of the enemies you'll face, including Hattori, Seeking Shokera, Gassy Obariyon, Shogai, Slinky Jakku, Oni Hanma, Kugutsu, and the Mogura Twins. Shadow Warrior 3 will be released later this year for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We've compiled our five IGN First gameplay trailers from Shadow Warrior 3 into one glorious eight-minute supercut in case you've missed any of them. This supercut shows off new levels, weapons, enemies, and PLENTY of action. Shadow Warrior 3 will be released later this year for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

CitizenZ

Banned
Really, really hope they fixed their online stability. Love the series but they dropped the ball hard on the sequel being co op and online issues were never fixed.

mxbison

Don't like that they want full neon-cyber-whatever stuff, but the last game was really good so I'll definitely give it a shot.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I played part 1 recently (the new part 1 not the OG). Was a nice single player FPS. Very solid.

I also tried the OG but that played too old and I normally love retro FPS.

VN1X

Banned
I played part 1 recently (the new part 1 not the OG). Was a nice single player FPS. Very solid.

I also tried the OG but that played too old and I normally love retro FPS.
Wot u on aboot? The original SW (Redux) is fantastic!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Shadow Warrior 3 game director Kuba Opoń, who discusses his career in games - from his start as a programmer inspired by Quake 3 to becoming a game director on Shadow Warrior 3 to what makes good first-person shooter AI and more!

Top Bottom