• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

jns

Man, I really wanted to attend this year and I've been called in to work all day sat and sun. Now all I need is for some networking problems to stop me stream monstering and I'll have nothing to do but actual work ....

Man, I really wanted to attend this year and I've been called in to work all day sat and sun. Now all I need is for some networking problems to stop me stream monstering and I'll have nothing to do but actual work ....

Lol where do you work? Sounds exactly like my situation but im rostered on and hoping for the best!

Work in Surry Hills and just moved to Box Hill. I also do 12 hour shifts, so no chance of getting there.

A little closer than me then! Im in New Zealand but was hoping to make it over and make a mini holiday out of it, but stuck at work on 12 hour shifts here as well. With the time difference if im not busy i'll get to see most of it and the majority of finals on Sunday.

I guess there is always next year!

jns

A little closer than me then! Im in New Zealand but was hoping to make it over and make a mini holiday out of it, but stuck at work on 12 hour shifts here as well. With the time difference if im not busy i'll get to see most of it and the majority of finals on Sunday.

I guess there is always next year!

Ahh looks like we'll be stream monstering together :)

Omnicent

the second stream is up. wonder what they will have on it
I hope they keep it at 720p+ quality
Skull Girls... hell YEAH
later stream 1
So Stream 2 = Skull Girls and then TT2 or SCV.... this gonna be good

jns

Man, the SS HQ1 stream is so low quality, I honestly can't watch it.

yeah even watching it in the small window it's really bad. Feel sorry for the organisers that they have to deal with tincan and string internet.

Onemic

^

Tekken Tag 2 on stream #2 now

Yep I'm just watching that now, but it has audio sync issues :/

The commentator pretty much told everyone off talking about how bad the HQ1 stream quality is saying that we can't complain because we're getting it for free and if we do we should just walk away and look at ourselves in the mirror. Aren't they making money from this though?

Haunted

Already started? Damn Australian future people!
Okgyz.gif

Tuning in now.

kewlmyc

240p + SFxT = Ugh.

I think I'm out for this tournament. At least KVO has been entertaining.

EDIT: Nevermind, it got fixed.

Top Bottom