• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowrun [Sega CD] Fan Translation Project

AlfaTrion

I bought this game when I heard about the fan translation and before that I didn't even know the game existed :) So Thanks!

You should release patches by chapter so we can play it episodically like the telltale games hehe

J/K I appreciate all your had work!

Bub

Neo Member
I've been following for a little over a year now, and was just wondering if there were any recent updates on the progress. Was very excited about this when I first ran across it.

Thanks

cj_iwakura

I've been following for a little over a year now, and was just wondering if there were any recent updates on the progress. Was very excited about this when I first ran across it.

Thanks

Sadly, no. It's a massive programming hurdle, but nothing that's been given up on. Just put to the side in favor of easier projects for now.

jwhyrock

Neo Member
I stumbled onto this topic while searching for Sega CD games to enjoy on my new retro set up. I broke out my old Sega CD recently.

What's the latest?

cj_iwakura

I stumbled onto this topic while searching for Sega CD games to enjoy on my new retro set up. I broke out my old Sega CD recently.

What's the latest?

Nothing new, Esper's focused on Devil Children Red/Black right now. He's still aware of SR though, I keep at him about it.

jwhyrock

Neo Member
Maybe not the right place to make a request, but I would love to see an English translation for Sega Saturn game: Dungeon Master Nexus.

CitizenHal

Neo Member
Oh lord, I remember that game. Probably quite an easy game to translate considering it has hardly any story text. At least, compared to Shadowrun.

Narasaki

Wow, this looks like a proper follow up to Snatcher! (Policenauts was a let down for me. Good, but not even close to Snatcher story telling and atmosphere)

RAIDEN1

Is there like a youtube link to watch a longplay of this fan translation? I thought the SNES version wasn't bad..never played it..though I watched the walkthrough..

Top Bottom