• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shahid Kamal: "Two words you're going to hear a lot of on PS4- 1080p/60fps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kIZqnGV.png

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/400013318309814273

ohsnap.gif

Biker19

Banned
Wow. That must mean that PS4 versions of games will have plenty of Natve 1080p/60 FPS games for years, especially when Sony & 3rd party developers starts to use GPU compute to keep the PS4 going on that for as long as it can.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
How about you focus on bringing more Vita games that are good and not ports, and not 100% indie, Shahid ?

zebwinz

Guess he isn't going to play any racing games on PS4 at launch, since NFS Rivals is locked at 30. Maybe he'll get his 60fps fix with Forza instead?

Derrick01

Banned
What he forgot to add: For indie games.

Most of the bigger titles will not be hitting 60fps as we progress in the generation.

"Give me 60fps or give me death" doesn't seem like a sensible thing to say.

I'm instantly reminded of Mikami and his claims of beheading if RE4 ever appeared on the PS2....

stuminus3

Someone ask them to use them in a sentence, he's probably right.

"Remember when we all thought PS4 games were all going to be 1080p/60fps?"

"Man these graphics suck I don't understand why it isn't 1080p/60fps."

"Let's have a 10,000 post argument because this game isn't 1080/60fps on PS4!"

:p

McDougles

PS4 will exist beyond the launch lineup, people.

Can't wait to see more PS4 games officially at 1080 peas and 60 FPS down the line. It's a bold statement to make.

Just like all those big vita exclusives? Would be lovely if true but I don't really believe this, 30 FPS will be the standard. Have they said what the Order is framerate target wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom